Price of the match bonus

04/08/16 15:07
I've been monitoring the price of match bonus and mine has increased in just 4 days I've gone from 8.2 million to 9.9 million at 50% .Upon speaking to other people in UK Elite it appears we are all paying different amounts for the same level of bonus if we choose to bonus. Why what factors determine how much bonus one plays it isn't the size of your team it's not the highest earner so my suggestion is we either scrap the bonus and make it more about the skill of an opponent or we have the bonus but it's a set price for all because it's unfair that because some people are bonusing guild matches to gain points for the team they then can't afford to bonus in vital games such as tournament finals. Please look into this.
04/08/16 18:13
all i want to say about bonus is,it should balance the difference between 2 teams.....i use bonus because i dont have better players like all my opponents in my level...some can buy good players with real money and upgrade their buildings quickly with real money and still can use 50% bonus against you even you have less good players than them....it's so unfair....

apart good tactics,all you can do to make equality between you team and their team is bonus but the max bonus should not be the same....

so,ADMIN,MAKE AN EQUALITY BETWEEN TEAMS AND WE WILL SEE WHO HAVE THE BEST TACTICS....
07/08/16 02:59
Isn't the match bonus a percentage of players wages?
09/08/16 10:38
یادم بدی
09/08/16 10:38
یادم بدی
09/08/16 17:17
I remember bad Guest 1468755682819 what is that supposed to mean and please reply in English because I've just had to google translate what you wrote I don't understand Arabic

Many thanks in advance.