Very important

23/07/16 19:44
-why defenders can dribble 6 players when they decide to dribble but 3 strikers get some difficults to pass through 1 defender if it's the last defender?
-why a player,even in front of the opponent s GK (lonely) dribble the ball backward before deciding to go toward the goal ?
-why defender with 0% dribbl rate still dribble in the penalty area even if there are strikers there (especially when i play away,but when i play home they never never dribble the ball) . I lost so many matches because of that and this is so stupid chielfy angainst Iranian formation .
-Iranian formation : if you cannot find solution about this ,some teams gave ideas about that but i dont know if you considered that :
.If the GK can make clearance without problem,Defender too should make it...=> the problem with the dribbl rate is the solution,a defender sould NEVER DRIBBLE the ball in the penalty area.
.players should loose performances if they are not in their normal position.... => example for defender who is placed as striker => solution for the 10 strikers
-we should not use match bonus in guild challenge because the team who defend cannot use
-friendlies should be limited per day or you cannot play it against the team you play the day ....some made so much abuse to check the formation and player like me is never there to change formation 10 minutes before the match
-you should consider the difference between the average quality of the 2 teams compared to the bonus they can use.....there are so much differences between players and i dont want to talk anymore about the pack. A players with 100 quality has no chance against a player with 130 and both can use 50% bonus

23/07/16 21:29
Stop talking to me like a dog ... 30 day ban pl team
23/07/16 21:32
Continue abuse should be a longer ban 60 days atleast !
23/07/16 21:55
Stop using capitals the is a capital V in the title
24/07/16 06:06
25/07/16 22:06
Well put Randrianasolo. I hope that some feedback will be provided on this matter.

26/07/16 10:44
Agree on all points.