abuse of friendlies matchs,thief of strategies

29/06/17 10:47
We repeat it over and over again,so many teams gave their suggestions,there are many who approved but still no change about this.

Some players (from the top 5 guild,almost all of them) dont stop to keep playing friendlies against us to steal our strategies or just to abuse matches before championship game. So disgusting.We,like me, spend days to build formation and you let that happenning.

The game is becoming ridiculous,how come you let the opponents check your formation and steal it ??? .....at least,you should make a change about how to hide your true stragegies for championship or totally block every friendlies against opponents in the same championship during the whole season.

We suggested automatic formation change or automatic substitutions but you just deny it.
Forum is just ignored since last year,when we played this game since 2014,there was any change about the suggestion that many teams made on the forum.
29/06/17 22:22
it's why I leave fake settings on quite often or I create several strats that are good and then someone will friendly me one way and then regardless of if they win or I win I change it so they have no idea and sometimes i'lll then friendly them back in another way to confuse them further before challenging them
29/06/17 22:25
Also if you go into the schedule you can view the exact formation take a screenshot and just mirror the opponents squad in their last competive game as most players only have 1 style but always good to have 2 or 3 styles I have many for different opponets and different styles of playing. Sometimes I watch how my opponent played their last game in the schedule and then make a choice but you know anything to gain an advantage do it a lot on GC's