Still no solution to the Iranian 0-0-10 tactics?

27/07/16 14:41
You got it William! A "World" league or whoever wants to play football, and an "Iranian" league or whoever wants to play 0-0-10. And at the end, the two champions could play each other. Or the admins could just start a new game for those players who like to play that way, that could be named something else (See The clueless one's other post)
27/07/16 20:14
Seriously the admins have to start listening they cant continue burying there heads in the sand.. answer these problems. Stop acting shocked when we raise an issue
28/07/16 19:09
Not all Iranians play that way but those who do are certainly painting the rest with the same brush....this isnt football, it isnt anything....I do like the World League idea,.... and maybe the Iranians who think they are playing football can play in the other - a division called "WHAT EVER THIS IS"
28/07/16 20:52
It reminds me when playing football at age of 5 or around that. Nobody wanted to be in goals or defend but everybody wanted to be a forward and score goals. Maybe the 0-0-10 players are still stuck with that idea. They will see the light someday
29/07/16 08:08
Hello
29/07/16 08:17
crazy game not really sure why i play it. ive just started playing it and i feel i might quit it very soon. too slow or too expensive, the A.I along with the programming are absolutely dreadful. had that been how football is played cricket would be popular.

having said that, the thing I find interesting about the game is why you people are still playing it, and so seriously so.

Delirium
29/07/16 08:54
You've got a good point Delirium I've recently considered to stop playing (and will do so on some level).

The main reason why I, and I'm sure others have stuck around is because we invested a lot of time in this game (I've been here relatively from the beginning of the game), its nice being in guilds, there are friends (and foe's) that we've made and it will be hard to let go of these.

I hate this game - its not fun - and I've decided to stop trying to tweak my tactics because its just not a good game and not worth my effort. I won't leave totally however as I would like to keep the friends and help my guild in guild challenges..Otherwise I'm effectively "quitting" the game.
29/07/16 19:31
it's sad to see superb players quitting this game because of the iranian tactics, and not only are they using stupid tactics, 1 of the teams, Persian King, is a dirty cheating guild.

what they will do is to keep playing each other in friendlies to stop the other guild from playing their challenge matches! so, beware when u play them. their teams have king this n king that....mainly king wankers!

they did it to team wales n now have the audacity to try to wind up uk elite by changing their guild name! it's people like these twats who kill this game, n sublinet isn't doing anything about it as these scumbags spend lots of oil money.

the international trade sanctions should not have been lifted a few years ago!
30/07/16 22:38
In our last guild challenge FC Eagles played my for the entire last hour of the guild challenge when the score was 24-25 - they also played their own last remaining guy for the hour..Yes its within the rules..but its dirty and lousy tactics.. Beat me in the match with whatever stupid tactic you want but don't block me from even playing you..

Very very disappointed with this cowardice behavior.. I've always been kind and tried to give some of you guilds a chance but you suck... grow a pair!!

P.S, Admins, if you appointed a new moderator after I resigned then you could have had someone delete my rude post quicker.. and the other rude posts that the disgruntled players have voiced... you are loosing the majority of players.. those that aren't Iranian/Persian so on at least..
31/07/16 00:46
Aint that the beauty in football anything goes look at when Louis van gaal deployed the 3-6-1 nobody had ever seen that before last season. Sames for this you should be able to play anyway you want and people moaning well you can do it too it's just sour grapes really.