Awful updates

14/09/16 14:07
TBH I think the latest update is poor at best here is why

it just favours packplayers more than ever as you've taken away the bonus for the average player meaning eventually those who are trying to play the game fair won't be able to compete with anyone who is spending real money to buy success. The best thing you could do to save the game is to limit the number of pack players in one team , add a relegation system and then I might have some respect for the admins on the game but personally my thoughts are the game is just turning into one huge piss poor game.
14/09/16 20:14
thing ,i always said but no answer.... Aria has a whole team with pack,unlock all the slots with golden balls (guess with what) ,still uses so much bonus everymatch,uses thousand strikers in his tactic .......DISGUSTING dastard
14/09/16 20:25
Is all about how they can make more money from us!

Lately we've had less players in the auction house with not much training speed at all! Why??? So we can spend real money on the pack players.

When you buy a pack with real money you get 1000 heal kits!! But guess what!! Your injuries will increase + a few of 6 days injuries and all your heal kits are gone! And that's how Sublinet makes more money.etc

The last update! What can I say! Is crap.

This game is just a money making tool for them and is understandable,that's why they've created the game however is really pissin everyone off because they never listen to us and everything they do is obvious!!! Is all about how they can make money from us!!

Sometimes I believe that is our fault as well because we are still playing the game but at the same time is hard to quit especially when you spent so much time and hours into the game.

Sublinet! I think is time to sort yourself out and with no excuses listen to the game players more often otherwise is meaningless having a game with no players in it.

Peace.