challenges being fair

12/01/17 01:36
how do you figure if my guild is at # 15 is it fair to whoop on a 130th team i dont see how that is even close to being fair. If i were them i would send a ticket
12/01/17 02:52
I totally agree Mark. We have had some crazy matchups too. One against a guild that had maybe 9 active players, but 25 members. Also, sometimes we hit the challenge button and get an opponent imeediately, and others it can take up to 14 hours. Not sure how this works. Curious if this happens to a lot of other guilds.
12/01/17 03:17
Waiting to see if you or Amanda can take out Darrell or Glenn... No slider We have quite a few shots left in our cannons to see if we can make it close. What I don't get is if we sweep you and you sweep us, so you automatically win 24-23?
12/01/17 03:24
HAHA! John, I just sent you a message! No we don't boost. And since it's been awhile since you returned. no. Only equal number of teams get a chance against each other. BTW< Amanda is getting ready to take on Darrel after I gave her the info from his game against CW. Be interesting to watch. Check your inbox brother! Also, what is up with the Miami Dolphins guy? He challenged two of our level 3's and lost both times. Anyway, having fun with this one. Again, check your inbox. It was ice to see so many familiar names. Oh, and honestly, don't think we have anyone who can take out Glenn. We shall see what happens.
12/01/17 03:38
Miami dolphins being the Miami dolphins I guess...
12/01/17 10:52
John Pyrzenski :

Miami dolphins being the Miami dolphins I guess...

That's why Belichick jumped straight to game planning for the Texans lol
13/01/17 05:37
Of course, you always have Corona. He can take out John I bet.