Stats

01/12/16 18:15
I would like to see a stats screen. With the different important stats for each side of the ball. Like completion %, yards-per-attempt, tackles, fumbles, forced fumbles, interceptions, and so on; for each player. It would also be nice to see a list of opponents and how you faired against each; statistically. I know there is the "schedule" you can look at to see some of this but I would like to see it all on one screen, or accessible from the same screen. Like Offense, Defense, and Special Teams all having tabs and a list of players and what they have done.
01/12/16 19:54
I would love that too, as I am a numbers geek. that would e nice, and a good idea Judd. I am totally confused by the usefullness of the yardage stat screen, and the individual yards and carries of players never seem to match up with what happened in the game.
02/12/16 16:30
That is already on the game click on any match you've already played the score of both teams will then be displayed then at the bottom the screen you have 6 icons the 2nd one on the left handside reads stats. Click on the word and it brings up the following

Possession
Pass success
Injuries
turnovers
Total plays
Total yards
1st downs
Fumbles

Then if you want a breakdown per player click on Dom which then shows the following

The quality of the player against you
The number of touchdowns per player
The total yards made / lost per player
Number of carries
distance run

Hope I helped you and have explained a few things to you

Touchy Tigers -Brotherhood
02/12/16 23:50
I was hoping for some more specific stats. Like how many tackles, INTs, sacks, yards a carry, yards an attempt, and so on, per player
. I wonder what the distance run has to do with anything.