MARVEL GUILDS

11/11/19 04:18
I have just joined Marvel Red Avengers, and i have to say, Marvel is a great guild!
everyone talks and sends heals, and you play gcs like every 2nd day! I once thought Marvel was a crappy guild. But i have definitly changed my mind!
Please join marvel, you will see how great they are and you too can join them!
Thanks
The Bulls
11/11/19 17:56
Cheers Bulls. We are deffo not a crappy guild, we work hard to get GC's played, help with strats and generally rip into each other. Wonderful banter, ha ha.

We do indeed have several guild, a few of which are trying to find their feet,

Guilds are:

Marvel RED.....
Pirates
Storm
Avengers - Recruiting
Infinity - Heavily Recruiting
Guardians - Heavily Recruiting
End Game - Heavily Recruiting
Civil War - Heavily Recruiting

So anyone looking to join us please look at Avengers 1st, then the other 4 guilds too. It's a slog to get things started but when they are all up and running properly, Marvel will be the biggest franchise on RM.
13/11/19 03:33
Yep! they already are!
19/11/19 18:30
Have to agree, Marvel is a decent outfit and we, at Damage, have fun GC challenges against them.
22/11/19 05:46
Could i join Damge inc? i think you guys are the best guild around! ive always dreamed of being in it, ive noticed you are low on players, will you take me in?
22/11/19 15:28
The BULLS!!! :

Could i join Damge inc? i think you guys are the best guild around! ive always dreamed of being in it, ive noticed you are low on players, will you take me in?

Play a friendly against Oupa XV at Damage Inc. buddy. What level are you?
22/11/19 16:10
The BULLS!!! :

More to the point can we all join Damaged MAX? Clearly the best name in the game...

To join inc, you have to be a fan a big hairy tattoed bikers, and that's just our leader Mel...
23/11/19 09:12
this is the biggest change of mind i've ever seen
25/11/19 04:30
sorry, i have always dreamed of being in damage inc,
25/11/19 16:09