Rewards for successful map game defense and scrum advantage.

04/09/19 10:03
Hi,
I thing that a player should be awarded the same rewards ie. training points and money for successfully defending his ranking on the map games as he would in victory when he challenge a player on the map. Now you defend with no reward. Specially when you punch above your weight, he will be challenged 5 or more times a day. Just seems fair, you play the match, get the reward.

Scrum adv.
When playing a "stronger" a player should be awarded 5 overall scrum points (scrum strength, scrum adv)von his own scrum put in. The receiving hooker signals the scrum half to put the ball in, so he is expecting it. A scrum can go backwards and still win the ball. This will stop the O so boring "I get the ball every time and kick it over the dead ball line when I do." Strategy.

Just two ideas, and only my thoughts.

Thanks for a good game.
11/09/19 15:41
Guest 9B0CV2 :

Hi,
I thing that a player should be awarded the same rewards ie. training points and money for successfully defending his ranking on the map games as he would in victory when he challenge a player on the map. Now you defend with no reward. Specially when you punch above your weight, he will be challenged 5 or more times a day. Just seems fair, you play the match, get the reward.

Scrum adv.
When playing a "stronger" a player should be awarded 5 overall scrum points (scrum strength, scrum adv)von his own scrum put in. The receiving hooker signals the scrum half to put the ball in, so he is expecting it. A scrum can go backwards and still win the ball. This will stop the O so boring "I get the ball every time and kick it over the dead ball line when I do." Strategy.

Thanks for a good game.

I definitely like the first. My preference, instead of the opposing team losing fans and money or indeed, the successful defending team winning money, fans and TPs, would be that they actually win more games that they can challenge with. So say play your 5, but defend a further 4, then you should be allowed to play say 2 extra games. Win 1 extra challenge for every 2 defends or something along those lines.

The only problem, of course, as with everything on this game, La Cagnannaise will take advantage of this system to play their own guildmates to get extra challenges and jump up the rankings. That or they will make match-fixing arrangements with other guilds to do so.

If we could somehow block that, it could really work. Perhaps you don't win extra challenges when you play your guildmates?
11/09/19 16:15
Wales_RM :

Guest 9B0CV2 :

Hi,

Scrum adv.

Thanks for a good game.

I definitely like the first. My preference, instead of the opposing team losing fans and money or indeed, the successful defending team winning money, fans and TPs, would be that they actually win more games that they can challenge with. So say play your 5, but defend a further 4, then you should be allowed to play say 2 extra games. Win 1 extra challenge for every 2 defends or something along those lines.

The only problem, of course, as with everything on this game, La Cagnannaise will take advantage of this system to play their own guildmates to get extra challenges and jump up the rankings. That or they will make match-fixing arrangements with other guilds to do so.

If we could somehow block that, it could really work. Perhaps you don't win extra challenges when you play your guildmates?

So you've turned a positive post for the game into a dig towards La Cag. Huw you have such a sad life, I really feel for you. glad you've stopped pouting and rejoined Damage. T0sser
11/09/19 18:47
{Ystradgynlais} :

Wales_RM :

Guest 9B0CV2 :

Hi,

Scrum adv.

Thanks for a good game.

So you've turned a positive post for the game into a dig towards La Cag. Huw you have such a sad life, I really feel for you. glad you've stopped pouting and rejoined Damage. T0sser

Someone has got her knickers in a twist today I see
15/09/19 16:28
basically it's one of the reasons i refuse to play map games i disagree with he system , how you can use 5 map games a day get 5,000 fans but you can be challenged an unlimited amount of times and potentially lose every game so you could if you lost enough games you'd have no fanbase which most people need there fans as they need to upgrade there buildings. Also for me there is no incentive to be top at the moment it means for very litle other than your name on a leaderboard like does anyone really care? i know i don't.

15/09/19 16:31
if i do play training matches i dont play the objective i play the team nearest to me on the map for an easy win generally and so most teams in and around me won't challenge me because of my lowly rank
21/09/19 08:45
That's partially what I'm on about. Your players should be awarded training points for every map game played. If you punch above your weight and you active you get challenged a lot and rewarded for your efforts. Should you be successful in your defences you should receive the same money offered to your challenger.