Energy?????

29/08/19 07:53
My 95 rated first team on 100 percent energy played a 96 rated team on 50 percent energy. I was annihilated, hardly winning the ball at all where my opponents speed was ludicrous by comparison. My sports shop goodies are pretty much maxed out bar training speed and energy recovery.

My 87 rated second team on 100 percent energy played a 79 rated team on 50 percent energy. Again I was stuffed unceremoniously.

Why have Nitro produced this most unrealistic algorithm?

Pray tell what effect energy actually has?

I have stopped spending money on both 7 and 15 versions of the game because Nitro have destroyed this game with the pampering to the French spenders. I am sure many others feel this way and indeed many I know have quit the game, well done Nitro, wise move. I was spending £9.99 twice each week until about a month ago, that is nearly £20 per week. I have long since stopped spending on the Football version having quit the game months ago where again I was spending £9.99 each week buying a fresh player each week as per the two Rugby versions. That was nearly £30 per week.

Why have you taken away all elements of the game that were there to give players the chance of overcoming stronger teams, introduced unrealistic elements of the game that just make this poo ludicrous to play?

Dont you have any concept of trying to please gamers?

Do you have any business sense to actually attract paying customers?

Frankly I dont expect any coherence in the form of an answer, suffice to say your sucking up to the few big spenders has cost you much revenue, so you would do no more than massage their ego and overlook the wishes of gamers who once found this an interesting, challenging and fun game.

Plus all you get here are stupid moderators who are a joke.

Well done Nitro. A great business model.
29/08/19 08:25
There is a bug in the line off code that allows teams to manipulate there energy readings until they log back in. Some people do this without knowing
29/08/19 09:36
Yawn
29/08/19 10:34
Hi Gareth,
yes there may be a few 'discrepencies' in gameplay, but I take this version over anything else served up in the last 6 months..

A lvl 87 shouldn't lose to a lvl 79 under any circumstance - Maybe look at your strategies, instead of blaming the game.
29/08/19 11:38
Yeah I just watched your game. Your yawn is pointless. That's poor strategy which ever way you look at it
29/08/19 11:41
QBall. What do you think the question is? Im sure you can work it out rather revert to sarcasm. Dont worry though this crock will soon be deleted, like in 2 hours after the current GC. Like the 15-a side, totally dominated by spenders and Im pleased to report three more of the games top players, who spent cash, have quit the game in both versions in recent days. Speaks volumes doesnt it.

This is what toi posted a few weeks back.
Just try stick to your word and leave.
Clearly useless at the game anyway
29/08/19 15:39
I havent spent a bean as your records show since that post as your records will show and once my current players that were all bought are retired I will be gone as the game woukd be completely pointless. Nothing wrong with my strategies, managed 6th and 5th this last season with both my teams. Been in teams that have made it to number 1 in the game on a couple of occasions and been in top 10 myself so I cant be that shyte as you suggest and dont spend fortunes like some, probably an asshole like you..

You are probably one of those advantaged spenders with all the cheats and favours from subshitnet.

Now fuck off you turd.

Let me repeat that, fuck off you turd.
29/08/19 18:24
Some one has small man syndrome. Very touchy? What team are you
06/09/19 23:52
Gareth Robson :

My 95 rated first team on 100 percent energy played a 96 rated team on 50 percent energy. I was annihilated, hardly winning the ball at all where my opponents speed was ludicrous by comparison. My sports shop goodies are pretty much maxed out bar training speed and energy recovery.

My 87 rated second team on 100 percent energy played a 79 rated team on 50 percent energy. Again I was stuffed unceremoniously.

Why have Nitro produced this most unrealistic algorithm?

Pray tell what effect energy actually has?

I have stopped spending money on both 7 and 15 versions of the game because Nitro have destroyed this game with the pampering to the French spenders. I am sure many others feel this way and indeed many I know have quit the game, well done Nitro, wise move. I was spending £9.99 twice each week until about a month ago, that is nearly £20 per week. I have long since stopped spending on the Football version having quit the game months ago where again I was spending £9.99 each week buying a fresh player each week as per the two Rugby versions. That was nearly £30 per week.

Why have you taken away all elements of the game that were there to give players the chance of overcoming stronger teams, introduced unrealistic elements of the game that just make this poo ludicrous to play?

Dont you have any concept of trying to please gamers?

Do you have any business sense to actually attract paying customers?

Frankly I dont expect any coherence in the form of an answer, suffice to say your sucking up to the few big spenders has cost you much revenue, so you would do no more than massage their ego and overlook the wishes of gamers who once found this an interesting, challenging and fun game.

Plus all you get here are stupid moderators who are a joke.

Well done Nitro. A great business model.

I am probably one of the teams you class as the big spenders at the top. I have never spent anywhere near 20 quid a week though. The most I've ever spent is about 16 quid in a fortnight. Around about a cup of coffee a day, if you like, and not every fortnight either.

How are/were you managing to spend so much? You must be financing multiple teams, I assume?

I agree though that the gulf between levels is too big. Whether it is that stupid intensity thing Sweet Nitro were talking about or something else, it is really hard to beat a team one level above these days, 2 levels almost impossible.

The game is more or less stable though in terms of randomness, better than it has been in the past. I personally miss the fatigue thing they introduced. It looks like that is never coming back now, regrettably.
08/09/19 19:06
I'll some it up for you gareth energy is completely irrelevant i've done a full intensive training and played GC matches straight after , done just before playing league sometimes as well now I just don't even look it's that irrelevant