La Cagnannaise

26/08/19 09:57
To: Gilou Jak, Ystrad, Sniper, Yaki, Sharkies and any other La Cag guys reading this.

Damage would like to make a formal proposition to you. How about we agree on an arrangement where neither guild engages in any match-fixing AT ALL from the start of next season to level 100? That way we can bring the game back to competitive rugby and continue our rivalry on a level playing field to see who really is the best to honour the centenary of the game?

What do you say guys? Lets call a moratorium on match-fixing or 'les arrangements entre amis' as you like to call it? This must, of course, include fixing with other guilds too.

If you agreed and spoke to Cagnan, we would 100% honour our side of the deal.

Wales and all at Damage Inc.
26/08/19 16:15
Agree come La Cag let’s play it fair no match fixing and let the best teams fight it out on the field. This match fixing and “arrangements” is not in spirit of rugby.

Forever Damaged
26/08/19 16:19
I think it's a great idea Wales and more than happy to follow this.

Morrigan @Damage Inc

27/08/19 15:13
They will never agree to it they cant take a failed season like the rest off us

Lol just look again this morning Cagnan had to give Marseillais a 92-0 vicotory just to edge out Norwich out 9th place on Margin points pretty Pathetic once again.

Guys playing fairly is loosing out on promos even if its a single thanks to this arranged matches and its starting to totaly kill of the intrested in the game.Before you La Cagnannaise guys know you wil playing against yourselfs at this rate

Rudolf Aka Ruddies
27/08/19 15:40
Tbf though damage are at it aswell, golden cats giving lone wolf 84-0 yesterday, both are in damage but that doesn't get mentioned, if any guild wants to make a stand perhaps they should look at their own setup first
27/08/19 16:28
Guest 9WT74Y :

Tbf though damage are at it aswell, golden cats giving lone wolf 84-0 yesterday, both are in damage but that doesn't get mentioned, if any guild wants to make a stand perhaps they should look at their own setup first

We mention ourselves in the post if you read it properly. Perhaps the intention of your post is to just troll then? This, I heavily suspect, as you created your profile exclusively to answer this one thread. I suspect you are probably Ystradgynlais, right?

The point is we want to stop match-fixing altogether and are making a proposition to La Cagnannaise - and other guilds for that matter - that they also stop and that we all clean up the game ahead of the lvl 100.

The ball is in La Cag's court now, we are waiting for their response.
27/08/19 16:54
You're wrong Huw. I won't hide behind a guest account, But if I did then I would just use my 2nd team account. So don't go accusing me of hiding when you know full well I'm a straight talker.
27/08/19 16:56
Btw stop sending me whatsapp messages as I don't care about the game. I just wanna see it through to level 100 and you can then be on your own.
27/08/19 17:13
Not trolling Wales just merely stating that you shouldn't try to take the moral high ground when your guild is full of cheats
27/08/19 17:14
You want to stop match fixing now it's convenient for you after this seasons results? What an absolute joke.