Update on our Progress asking for development from Sweet Nitro

13/08/18 15:34
Hi Guys,

Well we submitted somewhere in the region of 100 tickets or more to sweet nitro over the weekend asking for development of the game. In our tickets we sent them a link to the ideas list we put together, which I also link here for your reference:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qzh1d_UD36KenxGzPp1WlTmXskcDPqX8gRf3vfW8o10/edit?ts=5b70a34b#gid=0

They have come back with quite a positive response and have asked us to survey some of the top ideas to get a list of priorities for them. We therefore chose 12 ideas from the list (which is excellent by the way, thank to all who contributed) and the survey is available here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8RBZ933

Please take a couple of minutes to complete this survey guys, it will really help the process.

Kind regards,
Wales
13/08/18 16:31
Done. Some good ideas on there, well done team.
13/08/18 19:57
Excellent! Well done!
14/08/18 14:08
I just completed the survey. Even if just 1 or 2 of the ideas are implemented it will have been a success.
14/08/18 14:41
Hi !
Thank you very much for your work, and for the translation on our french forum !
Do you think it's possible to add other ideas? Because some of us think that several ideas in the google doc should be much better than those you have selected.
For example, many french people would like a new building to form players (may be younger than 18, or even after, for example you leave one of your player during a whole season to develop its capacities).

St@de
15/08/18 07:33
Hi Guys,

Well we have had quite a positive response from Sweet Nitro all things considered. The SN development team have added a couple of columns to our spreadsheet commenting on the 12 main ideas we singled out to prioritise and have indicated which will be included in the next patch. The spreadsheet link again, so you can keep up to speed:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qzh1d_UD36KenxGzPp1WlTmXskcDPqX8gRf3vfW8o10/edit?ts=5b70a34b#gid=0

They very much appreciated us compiling and completing the survey, so thanks to all for doing that. Survey monkey only allows the results of the first 100 responses to be analysed with the trial version and we exceeded that easily, so great effort boys!

Now the hard part, trying to pin them down on when the next patch will be...

Lastly, we created a WhatsApp group for this. If you want to join, ask around. There are a good few members from numerous guilds who can send you the invite link or add you, you'll find someone for sure. It's called Rugby Manager world chat. Lots of banter on there too.

Wales
15/08/18 07:38
St@de :

Hi !
Thank you very much for your work, and for the translation on our french forum !
Do you think it's possible to add other ideas? Because some of us think that several ideas in the google doc should be much better than those you have selected.
For example, many french people would like a new building to form players (may be younger than 18, or even after, for example you leave one of your player during a whole season to develop its capacities).

St@de

Hi S@de,

The larger list of ideas can be accessed here:

You are, of course, welcome to add ideas to the bottom (please remember to include the team name and guild and try to make the idea reasonably well written if possible - obviously French is fine as the SN development team is French I believe). Also please try to read through the ideas first to avoid too many duplicates if possible.

We already have the Academy/École de rugby/Centre de formation idea and variations of that e.g. buying players at 15 and training them until they are 18, ability to buy coaches with gold balls and/or ingame money, plus more (one version of the Centre de formation is already in French as a French guy from the heal kits group suggested it). Your idea seems to suggest that you rest a player for a season to train him and improve him? Does that really differ from what you can do now?

Also St@de, would you mind updating the French group with our progress and the link to the spreadsheet? It will save my creaking French...

I included a few ideas from the French heal kits group and am also in touch with Michel from La Cagnannaise and a few other guilds, but it would be good to have a leader/representative from the French community, if you fancy the job? It would make life easier and Sweet Nitro would like that.

If so, send an email to: time.for.development.in.rm@gmail.com and I can pass on my number for WhatsApp and we can chat.

Wales
16/08/18 14:45
Hi Wales, and thank you for your response !!

I was just wondering how you chose the 12 ideas, but I think I have understood now ! These are all ideas on which we get feedbacks from developers.
Anyway, I knew that the Academy was an idea shared by many people, so I wrote it as an example.

I can provide some of my time to help if necessary (to translate, to relay information to the French community) !! Just let me know who is in charge of this email address (you or developers?)

St@de
27/08/18 14:19
St@de :

Hi Wales, and thank you for your response !!

I was just wondering how you chose the 12 ideas, but I think I have understood now ! These are all ideas on which we get feedbacks from developers.
Anyway, I knew that the Academy was an idea shared by many people, so I wrote it as an example.

I can provide some of my time to help if necessary (to translate, to relay information to the French community) !! Just let me know who is in charge of this email address (you or developers?)

St@de

Hi St@de,

Yes that would be great. Perhaps you could join the What'sApp group and that way we can be in direct touch:

Rugby Manager world chat
https://chat.whatsapp.com/38ChlvSl8PJAC41tkrtWQy

In answer to your question, that is the email address I set up, but it can be a shared one - no problem giving the password out. It's just one other means of communication for this and for admin for the spreadsheet.

However we already have a small victory - sweet nitro wrote to us today:

Hi Guys. Another update on our progress with Sweet Nitro. The new patch will be introduced tonight/tomorrow (!!), (27/8/18) with a slight delay for apple users. These are the changes they are proposing:

- MB is to be deleted.
- GC pairings are to be revamped:
"100% agree, current system is not optimal. We propose a ranking quite similar to IRB: +3 points for each win, +1 for each draw for one month period (so new matches will replace matches older than one month). The total of points will define a ranking and matchmaker will be based on that."
- GCs are to be reduced from 48 hours to 36. 12 hours prep time instead of 24.
-Introduction of preset moves "Ok, we'll try to add one or 2 strategy options for next patch"
-Kick accuracy "Ok we'll try to fix kick accuracy for next patch"
-20% more gear items in the auction

Spreadsheet link to view or add your ideas for the next patch: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qzh1d_UD36KenxGzPp1WlTmXskcDPqX8gRf3vfW8o10/edit?usp=sharing

Wales