Welsh Ranking Tournament

05/07/18 10:37
Dragon blade :

Cheers boys. Appreciated. This is a great idea which whatsapp or Facebook will create a v gd social element to it = rugby culture. I recommend all Welsh boys commit too :). When FOD gets to 300 wins I'll be retiring. BUT - will recommend the Welsh lads join this :). Wales... I'll catch your digital hand which is reaching out and shake it lol. Dreadlock - gd fighting spirit and as I said to u before if others provoke u on this forum ignore it butt as their jealous and just trying to get u banned. The best of luck to u both gents

Ha ha, I'm not provoking anyone. He is the leader of International Fight Club, where I am a right hand. Good buds me n DW so I would think that I can give him a virtual kicking if I want too, as he can with me. Maybe you just see my name and think "oh the gob has piped up, he's clearly looking for trouble". Nope, completely wrong, even Ishii and I are talking.

So, in short, no provocation of anyone, lol.

Enjoy the tournament lads.
05/07/18 10:46
I've passed the info over to mad dog myg from world rebellion mongrels.
He's level 67 but pretty sure he'll do the mongrels proud. I'll see if he's interested.
05/07/18 11:02
>•{shÂrkie))°> mongrel :

I've passed the info over to mad dog myg from world rebellion mongrels.
He's level 67 but pretty sure he'll do the mongrels proud. I'll see if he's interested.

Thanks!
05/07/18 11:32
We are up to 5 teams now. The format is not going to be much of a commitment guys, just one hour in the evening for playing the 2 offline formats and then organising an online game with subs against each team. 3 games in total against each team over a week. Play your games on any day that suits you. Come on Ystrad and Beast Mode, I know your leader said you were busy, but I'm sure you can fit in a few games every evening! It won't be the same without you...
06/07/18 21:13
We are putting this tourny on hold. We know in reality who the best welsh player is and he is ill. so out of respect to him, if he's not in it we're not playing it.
Stay strong caernarfon, are thoughts are with you mate.
07/07/18 00:59
Hi guys thnks for your support, im in the tournament let me know guys, i dont visit the forum much, i sleep most of the time these days. Howlers is a great player too, he needs an invite
07/07/18 06:10
Boys I hope yr all at least going to the gym in real life lol. An early morning start sets you up for the day as well as eating and drinking right. This tournie - given patience should grow nicely. 'The master' G#d knows who that is - guessing it's Caernarfon. I wish u a speedy recovery brother :). Wales I suggest u get who u can and just start it..... If u build it they will come..... Lol :))
07/07/18 12:34
The Master :

Hi guys thnks for your support, im in the tournament let me know guys, i dont visit the forum much, i sleep most of the time these days. Howlers is a great player too, he needs an invite

Great, glad your up for it caernarfon. I forgot about howlers, what guild is he these days?
The more I look, the more good welsh players I keep finding that I'd forgotten.
Will keep you posted mate, we need a few more ideally. I will try and get my whats app to you for nice easy arrangements.
We might just run a custom tourny as this might be easier.
10/07/18 00:00
Good idea mate, pop in to see me soon before i leave