06/02/18 01:32
Dragon blade :

Black Monks :

Alas it is time for me to move on
Don't fret, many here have the needle firm
Endless enjoyment must always meet it's end
Understand that this has been a great time

#no life outside it...

I admit my addiction, you are self hating. I prefer my situation personally.
06/02/18 01:56
Black Monks :

Dragon blade :

Black Monks :

Alas it is time for me to move on
Don't fret, many here have the needle firm
Endless enjoyment must always meet it's end
Understand that this has been a great time

#no life outside it...

I admit my addiction, you are self hating. I prefer my situation personally.

#pathetic Sim City gamer
06/02/18 02:07
Learn how to hashtag, go to therapy, stop hating yourself, then put the bottle down. But I love how easy it is to make you look foolish, I would stop trusting your army of what's app friends, they may be intentionally feeding you bad advice
06/02/18 02:19
#Yr a sad gamer with no life outside the electronic one..
06/02/18 02:28
#i bet u have been banned from dating websites and crave attention... in a fantasy environment.....
06/02/18 02:31
Night night sweetie
06/02/18 02:41
#'nobody' really wants u......
06/02/18 14:16
Sweetie, now that you've sobered up do you completely regret making yourself look like a fool or are you still thick in self hate? I Look forward to your next drunken rage chats.
06/02/18 23:56
Guest G8SUU3 :

Yep, these are the kinds of things you really need to be talking about in your guild - that is what they are there for. If your guild is non-responsive to these kinds of questions, then I would suggest looking elsewhere.

I'll give you another little tip for free seeing as you feel a bit burnt by this one. DON'T build a 4th bank. You don't need it. It'll take up a plot of land and it hardly saves you any money. In fact there are means and ways to game the banks and store money

When you first feel the urge to build a 4th bank, you'll cuss me and call me stupid. Then a few stadia upgrades and levels on, you'll realise exactly what I am talking about.

Save your gold for plots later on - use money as far as it will take you. Also use your gold to get 3 builders as early as you can, like now if you haven't already done so and make sure you are building constantly with all 3.

Wales. Guild: The Exiles.

Good advice mate. Don't abuse the man for giving advice. Wish I'd known this way before I did.
Also fyi it's possible to bank 166,250,000 with TWO banks if you know how and when and are quick.;)
07/02/18 00:45
Guest G8SUU3 :

Ok let me revise my advice to the original poster based on these facts. My advice was offered in good faith by the way and wasn't designed to start an argument.

In my opinion the finance building is one of those buildings that is pretty useless after a while. You're probably just discovering this now as a level 15 player (I gleaned that info from another thread you responded to). My advice is therefore tailored to you as a lvl 15 player and not meant for a lvl 50+ player. Finance is likely one of those buildings you relied on heavily in the early stages and then gave up on because it was so expensive to upgrade for such little return, right? Same here. Not interested in upgrading that now until much, much later in the game.

The buildings that matter to me, as a player that values a team that plays well on the pitch itself are: Strat Towers (unquestionably no,1 for performance), training ground, then probably hospital if you are not a member of a facebook heal kit circuit, otherwise auction house. Inbetween that you want to focus on upgrading your snack bars first (especially if you are online a lot) or if you log in more sporadically, then the goodies shops. Also your ticket gates of course. Hence the need to spend your early gold on 3 builders - seriously do that asap. You'll find the game guides you in this anyway, you'll have to upgrade your money-makers in order to be able to afford your performance-enhancers. You do need 3 builders though to cut down on the time needed for that. if you are keeping all 3 busy all the time, you are doing it right in my opinion.

As an aside, I even had an upgrade system early on of upgrading the snack bars overnight so I lost less in income as the goodies shops come into their own over 6 to 8 hour periods of absence. I would then upgrade goodies shops during the day, when I was emptying the snack bars regularly. Now I'm less fussy as the cash flow is always really good.

ALL of those important buildings can be upgraded to the max with 3 banks and 3 alone. Fact.

My advice to you is to rush to level 15 stadium, then build your second strat tower immediately. Some then push on to level 20 for the 3rd strat tower, but I paused there and upgraded some of those buildings I listed above for a while before going on a massive push to get to lvl 20 stadium and the magical 3rd strat tower. Now I am paused again and still regret the 4th bank. Utter waste of money and time (especially as I bought the plot for it too).

Don't bother with MB, it is a much more effective and cost-effective strategy to upgrade the strat towers to get your performance bumps. All MB does is give you one off performance bumps for a lot of money - bad money management for relatively little gain. Strat towers really improve your game on a permanent basis, including friendlies so are a fantastic investment. Great money management.

Good luck to you and one last tip - train your guys around the clock (literally). That, to me, is the real secret to being good at this game. Everything flows from there - especially if you are in a good guild who help you with your strats and let you know not to buy building plots with gold early on

Thanks for all this advice. I am in a good guild now who have been able to put me straight on most of this, but unfortunately I only joined them with a couple of games left in level 9. Won that league, won level 11 and now getting a bit bored with level 13 - haven't actually subbed in my games to date(Something about them being scheduled at 5am) and still sit comfortably undefeated at the top of my league.

I stopped upgrading my stadium after about level 12 and it was only joining my current guild and learning about the sports shop that got me growing it again. I now have level 15 stadium, strat buildings at 10\16 and climbing.

So - now I have a good guild I'm doing alright. My problem is the day I joined that guild I was planning on leaving the game and only joined out of curiousity as there was a couple of tough teams I'd met in tournaments there. I was staggered to see dozens of messages in the last hour. Most guilds are not like that - you get a sprinkling of heal kits if you are lucky(Current guild I RECEIVED over 1000 kits last season). I'm not complaining about having made some wrong decisions(Including purchasing my 4th bank unfortunately), but I'm a bit ripped that they were made out of ignorance because none of the stuff that's talked about within good guilds is documented elsewhere. The topic of the thread is one example - it doesn't make sense that if you spend purchasable currency to expand you are punished for it. So with 7 slots left I have 53 million to expand, or 70 balls. I guess I only need two more slots to fill all the buildings available at level 15 stadium, and I don't intend to expand the stadium again for a while, but it kinda sucks that these are decisions that are forced on me through a lack of (what should be easily attainable) knowledge.