Inconsistent game play

23/12/17 12:23
Just payed my latest league game and got penalised off the park despite having a stronger scrum and ruck. Also my target from restarts is their 6 but their 4 caught the ball. What is going on? There is also something wrong with the fitness off my players in a game yesterday all player la were 100% fitness yet I was getting run around in circles.
23/12/17 13:46
Most of those sound like strategy issues.

Aggression on both scrums and rucks are quite probably set too high leading to penalties. Your opponent may have had better gear, better strategy buildings, higher rhythm and the list goes on.

Not to forget the possibility of match bonus as well. So there are many factors than can influence said issues.

Regarding the kicking, they have adjusted this during the week so that your kicks can actually go wayward so that is the new norm, going to get a bit of getting used to butna nice move in my opinion, just bad timing.
24/12/17 13:18
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Regarding the kicking, they have adjusted this during the week so that your kicks can actually go wayward so that is the new norm, going to get a bit of getting used to butna nice move in my opinion, just bad timing.

Agree with this, it's much more realistic to have varied kick offs. I'm kinda hoping for miscued lineout throws next. I hope they fine tune it though so it's worse for badly trained players and better for well-trained players (i.e. kick accuracy and kick reception range), rather than a blanket randomness. Also if they could just sort the kick-the-ball-dead issue, that would be hugely welcome. At the moment it feels like all our games are taking place on the Highveld of Bloemfontein
29/12/17 11:35
Guest G8SUU3 :

Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Agree with this, it's much more realistic to have varied kick offs. I'm kinda hoping for miscued lineout throws next. I hope they fine tune it though so it's worse for badly trained players and better for well-trained players (i.e. kick accuracy and kick reception range), rather than a blanket randomness. Also if they could just sort the kick-the-ball-dead issue, that would be hugely welcome. At the moment it feels like all our games are taking place on the Highveld of Bloemfontein

Kick the ball dead? Kick? I have my kick distance set at zero and still hoof the ball into outer Mongolia on the back of a wet f4rt, let alone a kick. This has been so wrong for so long.

As for the new "wayward" kick off, I think its a great idea. However, they need to sort out the ball bouncing into touch in less than 10 metres. Either give a line out or scrum on the centre to give advantage to receiving side???