Please fix this RUBBISH!!!!!!

17/07/16 13:41
I am sick and tired of being beaten by teams way below me in rating, recently in the Championship match, I played TOMFANA, his rating 90.67, my rating 118.48, the match was won by this lesser team, 21-10, I played this same team 13 friendly matches in a row, I won ever single match, the totals scores for the 13 matches was 405-0, yes this team didn't manage to score a single point against my team.
This MATCH BONUS system is absolutely ridiculous, I am on the verge of leaving the game, fix this, I don't spend money and a lot of time to lose matches to this stupid system.
GET RID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17/07/16 15:49
Whether or not an individual agrees with MB the fact remains that it exists. The mere fact that your opposition is a player almost 30* 'weaker' than you is perhaps a good indication that they may consider using bonus in order to stand any chance whatsoever of beating you. Armed with this knowledge it is you who decides whether to use a bonus yourself. You clearly chose not to and you lost. I am surprised it took you 13 games to realise this or were you so incensed by his audacity that you wanted to well and truly push the point home?
17/07/16 19:22
Exactly, time to look for somewhere else to spend my money. I see that you are also benefitting from this stupid system, using it to defeat Lomu NMN X5, who then played 5 games against your team, just to prove how UN-REALISTIC this sim is with the stupid MB.
17/07/16 20:03
Well I knew that would hit a nerve but you are well off the mark with the rest of it. Never crossed swords of any description with Lomu NMN X5.
20/07/16 00:11
Graham there's more to this game than spending the most money to buy as many players with the highest star ratings as quickly as possible. Sadly the new packages are sending it in this direction though.
25/07/16 08:55
Something seriously needs to be done to spice this game up. Our guild is dropping like flies, because there is not a lot to keep you interested. Same boring shit over and over again. Groundhog Day really. Don't think I'll be around much longer either. Maybe win this champs, then gone. That's nearly 12 months flushed away
Sorry it's gone this way.
30/07/16 00:09
Huh? If you find you've exhausted the playability of this game why would that make the previous 12 months a waste of time?
05/08/16 01:31
I am fed up with teams who are 30stars ahead of me who play me in friendlies and I lose fans,will you fix this please a friendly is a friendly you don't win anything and you should not lose anything. Thanks
05/08/16 08:28
Steven Jenkins :

I am fed up with teams who are 30stars ahead of me who play me in friendlies and I lose fans,will you fix this please a friendly is a friendly you don't win anything and you should not lose anything. Thanks

You do not lose fans in friendlies. Perhaps you mean training games from the map? As suggested elsewhere in this forum perhaps you should consider whether or not your fan base is too high for your current strength and ability. Work on the latter.
04/08/17 00:03
I also have a beef with this. I work hard to train constantly to get my individual player score as high as possible, sometimes 20-30 higher than the opponent, but they whip my ass like nothing. It cannot be this way. Must say I'm also losing interest if I cannot get results after all this work to constantly manage trainings. Maybe I am doing something wrong so can someonw then please hwlp with this?