new upgrades

19/03/16 23:49
yes i agree mb is right but promoting 9 teams is ridiculous b4 long the whole league b promoted reducing the challenge of the league competition they need to reduce teams promoted not increase
20/03/16 01:11
heading of updates says "your favourite game" should have read "your most frustrating game"

updates have done very little to improve on the problems we all face ..Vishal has done his best to relay these problems to the Devs, and with very little if any info coming back, that man needs a medal.

PS. my favourite is FC1
20/03/16 10:07
i agre vishal doe's an excellent job its the developers that are the problem is fc 1 the version b4 this might hv a look but top eleven is a real good game
20/03/16 11:10
This is all nonsence ...please focus on making ths game better by listening to the players!!
-junior market
-open transfer market
-open tournaments for more then 1 level (because there is still no chance to get a tournament going and earn some medals at the highest levels)
-fix fouls / yellow cards / free kicks given to the wrong team
-fix the fact that pretty much every fouls is a yellow card
-fix the fact that attackers always make a foul
-get more building levels, because many players are getting stuck and can not build anymore
-go back to a league of one month
-players should only age one year per month

Be honest about all the cheating that has happened and is still happening!!

ASK YOURSELF THE QUESTION WHY MANY TOP PLAYERS STOP PLAYING THIS GAME??
20/03/16 11:54
nicely put SA couldn't agree more my guild some of the teams are on about losing games on purpose so not to jump up 2 leagues so this layest upgrade has has a negative effect on this game not positive
20/03/16 14:19
This is the problems of this game. Youre ideas make this game better!

SA Swans :

This is all nonsence ...please focus on making ths game better by listening to the players!!
-junior market
-open transfer market
-open tournaments for more then 1 level (because there is still no chance to get a tournament going and earn some medals at the highest levels)
-get more building levels, because many players are getting stuck and can not build anymore

20/03/16 14:43
SA Swans :

-junior market
-open transfer market

well said young Robert
20/03/16 21:49
not that young mick
21/03/16 17:37
I will reiterate these concerns to the admins
22/03/16 06:00
They are not doing anything, Vishal. You deserve a medal as Madmick said. Those admins are not listening to us. The patch notes are worth nothing. They should try to make the game better by listening to us. IT's been a long time, without you my friend(PierrotLL).

Post something and try to ask us what we need, PierotLL.