alliance

08/06/20 07:58
Phalanx : Damage Inc. :

Hel's Kraken :

More cheaters and lying idiots willing to join that bunch of Halfwits!!! lol

But you want everyone else in here to respect you and hold conversation without insults?

Lmao Hel's is a complete hypocrite. Literally I laughed after going through the entire thread. Certainly one of the biggest clowns I've ever seen on the forum
08/06/20 08:03
LC Bears :

Well, that was an entertaining read for a Sunday night. My two cents, for what it's worth: Facing both La Cag and Damage in GC one thing is evident with both that make them elite. They work together and constantly communicate their either shortcoming or successes. So their adjustments to a team's strengths are paramount to their success. Granted each guild does have a savant that sees the game on another level, and subsequently passes that knowledge on. I think where many other guilds fail is this lack of communication.

Alliance or poaching.....meh, shit happens. Why are you so upset, Hel's? Still not sure after reading through this where you are getting your information from, but La Cag kinda broke up....not sure what happened to La Cag II for them to change their guild and team's name? But why swat the hornets' nest without legitimate proof?

Just heard from a fellow guildmate that Hel's left Damage because Nick came back, and since then became a hater. Also heard that her guild has been match-fixing too. Isn't that bloody freakin stupid lmaoooooo
08/06/20 09:46
Hahahaha.
Phalanx, You Really thought this was me? That’s the funniest part of this pathetic conversation! LMPA.
No, I don’t hide behind ANY other name!!!!

It’s looks like you think far more about me and my guild, than I do of you. Jeez, so much history brought up. Move on ! Hahahaha.

What exactly are you frightened off? Hahaha.

Witch hunt!!! Whore!!!!
And so much Bullshit!!!!!
Get a life, this is just vindictive keyboard warriors whichever guild you belong too.

Greg and Ben, I have nothing against you guys. But if you do want to know the other side of this bullshit, I’m happy to talk direct As intelligent people listen to both sides.

Phalanx you are a good player in this game, a strong team with good strats that will beat a lot of other good teams. But the personal vindictive bullshit I continue to receive from members of the guild is the biggest joke!!!!!!
08/06/20 10:23
Gregory K. Ishii :

Hel's Kraken :

It also look like Damage has learned a few more nasty tricks to keep them in the game. Nothing has been achieved from them being caught before.......

So if you’ve got no respect or just want to be at the top of this game without skill, join one of the many Damaged guilds......
You won’t learn anything except cheating and A few nasty lies about all other guilds.......
Then you too can part of the war to kill this game and ruin it for everyone.

But get in there quick, soon there be nothing left except Damaged guilds!!!!!

When vultures have nothing left to pick at they will attack themselves ......,,...

What do you mean "you won't learn anything except cheating", "But get in there quick, soon there be nothing left except Damaged guilds", "So if you’ve got no respect or just want to be at the top of this game without skill, join one of the many Damaged guilds"? Mate you're the one who's got no respect.
The guild's full of decent players like Balderdash Titans, YakitoriX, NZ, Shit Squad, etc. I don't see them as cheaters. Like, wtf did I just read?

You ranted and ranted, yet you provided no evidence that they've "learnt more nasty tricks". From what I've just read, I can just assume that you must be really jealous of them. Sorry but this post can't be taken seriously lol. Like ok you don't have to like them but do you think that your ranting on the forum openly will help in any way? I don't think so. So please save your valuable time and energy on something else that's more meaningful.

honest players? we don't have the same definition of this word. Astonishing this alliance, former teams of the cag who cannot even see the damages and who are now together. Loyal teams? I don't think either. Unstable teams
08/06/20 10:26
Mic's Mob :

Hahahaha.
Phalanx, You Really thought this was me? That’s the funniest part of this pathetic conversation! LMPA.

It’s looks like you think far more about me and my guild, than I do of you. Jeez, so much history brought up. Move on ! Hahahaha.

Witch hunt!!! Whore!!!!
Get a life, this is just vindictive keyboard warriors whichever guild you belong too.

Greg and Ben, I have nothing against you guys. But if you do want to know the other side of this bullshit, I’m happy to talk direct As intelligent people listen to both sides.

Phalanx you are a good player in this game, a strong team with good strats that will beat a lot of other good teams. But the personal vindictive bullshit I continue to receive from members of the guild is the biggest joke!!!!!!

I also don't have anything against you, would have liked to read what you would've written direct, but your post offers nothing helpful but a lot of cursing. I ain't convinced.
08/06/20 10:30
guest_1470257561147 :

Gregory K. Ishii :

Hel's Kraken :

It also look like Damage has learned a few more nasty tricks to keep them in the game. Nothing has been achieved from them being caught before.......

So if you’ve got no respect or just want to be at the top of this game without skill, join one of the many Damaged guilds......
You won’t learn anything except cheating and A few nasty lies about all other guilds.......
Then you too can part of the war to kill this game and ruin it for everyone.

But get in there quick, soon there be nothing left except Damaged guilds!!!!!

When vultures have nothing left to pick at they will attack themselves ......,,...

What do you mean "you won't learn anything except cheating", "But get in there quick, soon there be nothing left except Damaged guilds", "So if you’ve got no respect or just want to be at the top of this game without skill, join one of the many Damaged guilds"? Mate you're the one who's got no respect.
The guild's full of decent players like Balderdash Titans, YakitoriX, NZ, Shit Squad, etc. I don't see them as cheaters. Like, wtf did I just read?

You ranted and ranted, yet you provided no evidence that they've "learnt more nasty tricks". From what I've just read, I can just assume that you must be really jealous of them. Sorry but this post can't be taken seriously lol. Like ok you don't have to like them but do you think that your ranting on the forum openly will help in any way? I don't think so. So please save your valuable time and energy on something else that's more meaningful.

honest players? we don't have the same definition of this word. Astonishing this alliance, former teams of the cag who cannot even see the damages and who are now together. Loyal teams? I don't think either. Unstable teams

And who are you "guest"??
08/06/20 10:36
Mic's Mob :

Hahahaha.

Witch hunt!!! Whore!!!!

Where to start... Well let's just go in order.

1. I never actually said it was you. But I'm glad you see how easily the fake account is connected to you.

2. I spend literally zero time thinking of you or your guild. I have more than enough in real life to keep my mind occupied. However, I'm not the one starting threads on the forums to attack other guilds.

3. I expect an apology from you as I never called you a whore and never would call any woman a whore for that matter. It's not who I am. So please retract your statement which associates that word with anything I've said.

4. I appreciate your kind comments on my team performance. However as far as the "personal vindictive bullshit" is concerned, there is plenty of that going around but none of it is from me. One example I know of is a message sent to another guild saying "hey, we aren't into guild wars but Damage is making an alliance with so and so and we hate Damage so let's start a guild war" (I'm paraphrasing, of course).

If you ask me, all of this is petty and I don't understand why we need to be spending any time on it.

Why do you or anyone else care who we are friends with? Even if we were making an alliance with any guild, it's not like it's anything new to the game or against the game rules.

If you believe it is, log a support ticket.
08/06/20 10:40
Gregory K. Ishii :

One of the La Cagnannaise teams. Valhalla is working with them now to attack Damage Inc.
08/06/20 10:46
Phalanx : Damage Inc. :

Gregory K. Ishii :

One of the La Cagnannaise teams. Valhalla is working with them now to attack Damage Inc.

Oh right. Just another sad one then.
08/06/20 11:02
Now let Jono be the voice of reason.
If your not in the top 3 guilds (Cag, Damage or OOA) then mind your own business.
If your not in the top 3 levels (Level 114, 115 and 116) then mind your own business.

If you don't know the person your insulting then don't be a keyboard warrior.

I'm Jono you must listen to me. Thank you.