ranking

17/04/20 22:37
YstradgynlaisNot so Damaged :

Lone Wolf

Still grating over being told the truth are we Jono? I guess being told about your responsibility over the collapse of IOAG must really have hurt. That’s the only thing I have ever done to you and you know it. Think carefully before making further unjustified and derogatory comments about me. It just makes you look like a bully and a bitter one at that.

Take a long walk, think about it and then make the peace with me. It really isn’t worth doing it any other way.
17/04/20 22:37

Lone Wolf

Still grating over being told the truth are we Jono? I guess being told about your part in the collapse of IOAG must really have hurt. That’s the only thing I have ever done to you and you know it. Think carefully before making further unjustified and derogatory comments about me. It just makes you look like a bully and a bitter one at that.

Take a long walk, think about it and then make the peace with me. It really isn’t worth doing it any other way. I am not your enemy.
17/04/20 23:18
Blaidd Unigol :

Lone Wolf

Still grating over being told the truth are we Jono? I guess being told about your part in the collapse of IOAG must really have hurt. That’s the only thing I have ever done to you and you know it. Think carefully before making further unjustified and derogatory comments about me. It just makes you look like a bully and a bitter one at that.

Take a long walk, think about it and then make the peace with me. It really isn’t worth doing it any other way. I am not your enemy.

Pmsl. How come you didn't reply to my text? Absolutely disgusting you been committing fraud. You, Imbreds and Wales have disgraced the Welsh flag in this game.

As for IOAG, Look no further than the leaders for the collapsing of the guild. Preaching it's only a game but Caer and LC wanting to boot our lower levels to bring in better to compete with Cag and Damage. No fecking loyalty from you lot. And you were the worst, Had no backbone, always a yes guy to them.
18/04/20 00:43
Your well suited where you are, yellow streak and white flag.

Blaidd Unigol :

Lone Wolf

Pmsl. How come you didn't reply to my text? Absolutely disgusting you been committing fraud. You, Imbreds and Wales have disgraced the Welsh flag in this game.

As for IOAG, Look no further than the leaders for the collapsing of the guild. Preaching it's only a game but Caer and LC wanting to boot our lower levels to bring in better to compete with Cag and Damage. No fecking loyalty from you lot. And you were the worst, Had no backbone, always a yes guy to them.

18/04/20 02:02

Blaidd Unigol :

Lone Wolf

Someone's time of the month I think
18/04/20 07:26

Blaidd Unigol :

Lone Wolf

I find it amusing you using the word loyalty! You’ve had more guilds than nick faldo had clubs!!
18/04/20 12:42
ban :

Blaidd Unigol :

Lone Wolf

I find it amusing you using the word loyalty! You’ve had more guilds than nick faldo had clubs!!

Hello. I’m sorry but not agree.

I know Jona since long time now, maybe 3 years now, he is a close friend, a nice person and a great player I respect each day for his gameplay, attitude. I really like this man and I’m not, for sure, the only one to feel this.

I can’t let you say he have no loyalty cos he came in Cag for me, it was for just one season he said, and he is still there near 2 years later.
He just moved for Cag 2, which is the same family.
It means something no ? For me yes.

Wish you a good day and to stay safe in this particular period.

Cheers.

Nico.

18/04/20 16:19
YakitoriX :

ban :

Blaidd Unigol :

Lone Wolf

Hello. I’m sorry but not agree.

I know Jona since long time now, maybe 3 years now, he is a close friend, a nice person and a great player I respect each day for his gameplay, attitude. I really like this man and I’m not, for sure, the only one to feel this.

I can’t let you say he have no loyalty cos he came in Cag for me, it was for just one season he said, and he is still there near 2 years later.
He just moved for Cag 2, which is the same family.
It means something no ? For me yes.

Wish you a good day and to stay safe in this particular period.

Cheers.

Nico.

That's a fair comment Nico. He's not very well liked in English speaking circles though cos he is so two-faced. That's the word on the streets anyway.
18/04/20 17:16
Ha ha

The many faces god, aka god of death

Stop watching Game of Thrones, you idiot

Jona joined La Cag to play with Nicolas and many other guys (including me). That was a year ago, (sorry Nico, it seems Jona has been a full member of La Cag for much longer, but truth is 12 months). From day one, he’s been more than welcome, much appreciated and I can’t think of a better team mate.

You’ve got different feeling about Jona, fair enough, this doesn’t give you rights insult him, neither to talk bad about him

Have a nice day and stay safe
18/04/20 17:19
Stockholm Exiles :

Ha ha

The many faces god, aka god of death

Stop watching Game of Thrones, you idiot

Jona joined La Cag to play with Nicolas and many other guys (including me). That was a year ago, (sorry Nico, it seems Jona has been a full member of La Cag for much longer, but truth is 12 months). From day one, he’s been more than welcome, much appreciated and I can’t think of a better team mate.

You’ve got different feeling about Jona, fair enough, this doesn’t give you rights insult him, neither to talk bad about him

Have a nice day and stay safe

I personally no strong feelings either way, although can't say I'm first in line to become the Sharkies fanboy, If I'm honest. Just relaying what most people feel - he has quite the reputation on RM - has had for years.

You stay safe too!