#Rugga Rebels

08/10/18 14:40
Will tell him.... when you coming to visit us Targaryen?
08/10/18 14:41
hooligan #Rugga Rebels :

~ les P'titd Stadistes {LPS} ~

Good luck with GC... looking forward to a good challenge

You should have posted in this in the French forum using your best google translated French
08/10/18 14:47
Spooon2511 #Rugga :

hooligan #Rugga Rebels :

~ les P'titd Stadistes {LPS} ~

Good luck with GC... looking forward to a good challenge

You should have posted in this in the French forum using your best google translated French

Never to late lol
09/10/18 01:13
Targaryen Dragons :

Tell Strauss that i will be cheering for him tomorrow

hahaha! Bring the cheerleaders for the game... Strauss will need them.. I have already ordered your silver trophy... ;p
09/10/18 01:43
King of the Jungle #Rugga Rebels :

Targaryen Dragons :

hahaha! Bring the cheerleaders for the game... Strauss will need them.. I have already ordered your silver trophy... ;p

i would offer him some subs for the match, but seeing how they all got destroyed in the game against you i'm not sure that would help
09/10/18 09:08
#Rugga Rebels vs ~ les P'titd Stadistes {LPS} ~

Well done thanks for the GC played in good spirit...
09/10/18 09:09
#Rugga Rebels vs Britland Squad

Good luck for GC Britland
09/10/18 09:50
Targaryen Dragons :

King of the Jungle #Rugga Rebels :

Targaryen Dragons :

i would offer him some subs for the match, but seeing how they all got destroyed in the game against you i'm not sure that would help

I prefer your subs than the warriors you use in the first half... Those are scary..
I still need to be careful... Strauss pulls a rabit out of a hat sometimes... lol
09/10/18 14:09
congrats KOTJ, you've handed me my first silver in a championship since level 11
09/10/18 14:15
Dont worry Dragons... we were all hoping you or strauss would beat king.... just once we want him to have a silver LOL