Several

07/08/16 19:12
Formations - American football comes with a litany of formations that are ever changing and truly are limited only by certain rules such as certain numbers of players at the line of scrimmage. Most noticeably you are missing one of American footballs mainstay's the I formation. Also noticeable is the lack of 2 TE sets.

Player strategy- While having a strategy for an offense or defense is a great start I would love to see players have individual strategy as well. For example a QB with running skills being more prone to scramble or evade defenders than a player you would rather use as a pocket passer.

O-lineman catching the ball- This should be removed except in the case of the left tackle being considered an eligible receiver. Any covered (TE or receiver lining up with them or interior OL) OL is an ineligible receiver and it is a penalty in American football for a O-lineman to be the first player to touch a pass.

Routes- The players should not have just set routes to run, there is great diversity to a route tree.

DL not tackling in backfield- Every time I see this it makes me angry, the DL is in perfect position with no on blocking him and the QB gives to the running back and the DL just stands there as the running back runs right through him without even an attempt at tackling.

Auction house- There should be more clarity within the game about how the auction house functions. Including that players can only be seen by players at your league level. (For example I was hoping I could make a strong build player without going over the 40 cap and make a fair amount of recruiter coins from league 1 players).

Chat- The game would be much more immersive with a chat system that was not limited to guilds only. With only 25 players you are missing out on a wide array of engagement with other players, including potential guild rivalries for when you release the guild vs guild function. Advice and strategy from veteran players will also be limited as most veteran players will be trying to remain with the top competitive guilds. As well as make it difficult for guilds to rise up the ranks by recruiting said veterans.

Offensive and defensive special teams- Its uncommon they use the same players on both sides. And the Kicker is never a kick returner.

Line out- Line out should be changed to Out of Bounds.

Backwards pass- In american football a pass that goes backwards from the QB is not incomplete it is a fumble.

2 point conversion- This pretty basic. Including the option to go for 2 when behind.
08/08/16 11:57
Thanks a lot for all your suggestions which are all relevants!

About the formations: for more clarity we wanted to have the less formations as possible, so indeed it's incomplete but we do not want to scare new players with lots of them (like 2 strategies only for special teams). We need to think about a solution to add them for higher levels (so that beginner are not confused).
Same remark about individual strategies, we need to add them without confusing new players.

About the routes, I don't understand your feedback?

When the RB runs right through a DL, it means that the OL blocked the DL and he's not able to defend anymore.

In don't understand your point about backward passes. We seem to have a different definition of fumble https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fumble

About the 2 points conversions indeed we need to add them.
08/08/16 17:04
The plays you have set routes only and there is no way to change them as far as I can tell. But I'd assume that is also in the name of simplicity.

A backwards pass is considered a lateral even when thrown by a QB.
08/08/16 17:08
Never mind I figured out the routes part.
08/08/16 18:53
For your strategy complication I'd just link it into the strategy building, unlocking more things as you level the strategy buildings. With how its set up I'd go according to total level of all strategy buildings rather than highest level. To make it more immersive probably allow them to pick which they would like to unlock each level. For example O-line individual instead of new formation or QB individual. I think that would allow them to tailor it more to their style of play and lead to more diversity of what you will see from even teams of the same level.

Also I'd suggest possibly a reset button to reset your team when in between seasons and not in a tourney or alternatively forfeiting tournament matches and ghost team for championship. (Ghost team means team finishes out season as is and static so there is no damage to championship and unfair wins/losses due to forfeiture but not linked to any account).
08/08/16 19:37
More wording changes Phase should be changed to Down and Objective distance should be changed to 1st down distance.

The game also needs quarters and the rules associated with that, including halftime, and from a strategy standpoint quarter options because players will want a different strategy at the end of the game or half than if they still have plenty of time.
09/08/16 13:38
Nice ideas, we'll see what we can do.

We are changing the words
19/10/16 06:22
I was just thinking.

if you was to go find an old super Nintendo system. NOT playstation. then hunt down the video game for it called MADDEN 95'.... you will have the gist of what the NFL is, and how it is played....

just saying....

CBS sports franchise football would be another game to look at.