The RM Community Awards for Customer Support Who Can't Support Good

31/08/20 18:11
Welcome to the Rugby Manager Community Awards Thread for Games with Customer Support Who Can't Support Good.

This is an open community awards thread which allows team managers to share their favourite pathetic support memories from the game they once enjoyed.

For the snowflakes trying to offend or get offended, this is just a bit of fun so let's leave all guild feuds and fights aside and have a laugh at some of the stories. Just share your true customer support stories and enjoy those that others share.
31/08/20 18:24
I'll start with one.

In July I logged a ticket and politely asked if there was any particular factor that I'm not aware of in the game that is affecting lineouts, apart from training on lineout strength/jump, passing and receiving. I was having a bad run in lineouts for days for some reason. In spite of all training being maxed on my players, and having full gear, I was losing 80% of my lineouts (yes, I counted).

It took them 20 days to reply to my support ticket, after I had bumped it 3 times.

Their answer? They replied and told me the order my players stand in the lineouts. Nothing at all to do with my question.

And the order that they gave was
also wrong.

I replied and said their answer had nothing to do with my question, and asked them to respond to the right question.

Their answer?

"If you no longer play your account will be deleted automatically"

Which is also bullshit because I didn't play for 8 months and when I fired up the app again in October last year, my team was still there.

Amazing way to treat your customers who've been spending money on the game for years.

Anyone else want to share an experience of this amazing Sweet Nitro support?

31/08/20 21:42
Oh phalanx there's been many a strange reply to some of my tickets I just laugh now
01/09/20 17:11
Phalanx : Damage Inc. :

I'll start with one.

In July I logged a ticket and politely asked if there was any particular factor that I'm not aware of in the game that is affecting lineouts, apart from training on lineout strength/jump, passing and receiving. I was having a bad run in lineouts for days for some reason. In spite of all training being maxed on my players, and having full gear, I was losing 80% of my lineouts (yes, I counted).

It took them 20 days to reply to my support ticket, after I had bumped it 3 times.

Their answer? They replied and told me the order my players stand in the lineouts. Nothing at all to do with my question.

And the order that they gave was
also wrong.

I replied and said their answer had nothing to do with my question, and asked them to respond to the right question.

Their answer?

"If you no longer play your account will be deleted automatically"

Which is also bullshit because I didn't play for 8 months and when I fired up the app again in October last year, my team was still there.

Amazing way to treat your customers who've been spending money on the game for years.

Anyone else want to share an experience of this amazing Sweet Nitro support?

Yes they have no idea how rugby actually works.... Look at the new update where has a fullback ever ran out of the field away from the ball.... The "intensity bonus" that you get another flaw that they don't know how to fix I'm sure they have no idea what and how to fix stuff anymore
02/09/20 19:12
I don't even think I could choose the most pathetic.

"We are not bothered about people who spend money on the game" Bullshit

"One more ticket and you will be banned" another pathetic one

Monkeys - "Yes K+c still works, it's just alot harder"
Me - "Prove it then"
Monkeys - "I'm Sorry it is not possible"

Their customer support is the worst I have ever seen.
03/09/20 19:55
Nice thread Phalanx, some things never change.
From June 2017
Hi, I am in L44 Championship and there are three L45 teams in my league. Last season I was in a league with eight teams that were a level above me and the same thing happened to me a couple of seasons ago.
I know that you have to fill the leagues but for this to happen to me so often makes it almost impossible for me to get to the top level.
Please let me know if anything can be done about this.
Thank you.

Response
Good day,

I'm sorry. For the moment, this is the best solution that we have found.
03/09/20 20:01
And when I said never change.........
From May 2018
Hi,
I am a level 65 team and the league that I have been in this season has had 8 level 66 teams in it. I do understand that you sometimes have to place different level teams in leagues but to have 8 in the same one seems very unfair.

You get the idea
05/09/20 15:02
Here's one from me. not quite as bad as some, but equally confusing and disconcerting (albeit a very cheeky question from me... ):

Damage Royal
Hi,

I have long suspected that if you spend money on the game, your team performs better. Conversely, if you go for a few seasons just buying auction house players (even if they are maxed on all abilities) and not spending real money, your team performance suffers no matter how hard you work on your strategy.

Can you please confirm if this is true? In other words you get some sort of performance bonus for spending money and/or some sort of performance obstacle if you don't?

I have gone a few seasons now just buying (excellent quality) players from the auction house and my team is no less trained than most and I literally can't seem to win any games that I would normally expect to win.

Kind regards,

Damage Royale
07/05/20 10:35

Support
Good day,

Yes, your team performs better if you spend money.

Regards,
The Rugby Manager 2 support team
Translate
07/05/20 11:46

Damage Royal
Thanks for your response.

So just to clarify, how much do you need to spend to win most of your games?

Do you just need to spend more than everyone else? Or is it a fixed amount?

Kind regards,
Damage Royale
08/05/20 11:37

Support
Good day,

Many of our members have a team with premium players and their infrastructure to the maximum, after that it is the strategy that prevails.

Regards,
08/09/20 18:48
32Jungle RFC
Hi there
I am leader of a guild that contains two pirate based teams. They feel quite descriminated against that there is no pirate flag for them to select. I feel it would be an excellent gesture to add a pirate flag to both the team and guild names.
Yours hopefully
(jungle rfc)
10/05/17 10:28Support
Good day,

I'm sorry but we can't add a pirate flag in the middle of the country flags.

Regards,
08/09/20 18:49
We’re still waiting lol