Sharkies vs Racing Club Match Fix 11th April 2020

11/04/20 15:35
11/04/20 17:58
White Wizzards are you not gonna support me anymore? I've lost more fans I guess as well my loss today.
12/04/20 11:40
Clear fix
12/04/20 13:49
The Master :

Clear fix

What guild are you in now? You've got no loyalty to anyone. You refer to yourself a the Master lmao. Overrated player
12/04/20 14:18
I might be overrated, but been near the top of the rankings since the start of this game. One thing I am not is a cheat like you.
12/04/20 14:53
The Master :

I might be overrated, but been near the top of the rankings since the start of this game. One thing I am not is a cheat like you.

A cheat haha. I've got nothing to prove in the game anymore. Over 30 seasons at the top level without fixing a game. Come back when you can survive 2 seasons at the top
12/04/20 14:55
Not so Damaged :

The Master :

A cheat haha. I've got nothing to prove in the game anymore. Over 30 seasons at the top level without fixing a game. Come back when you can

survive 2 seasons at the top

Only 30 who are you then? Why did “cheat” hit a nerve?
12/04/20 14:58
Not so Damaged :

The Master :

A cheat haha. I've got nothing to prove in the game anymore. Over 30 seasons at the top level without fixing a game. Come back when you can survive 2 seasons at the top

Dude, what a shame to have spoiled that legacy.
12/04/20 14:59
The Master :

Not so Damaged :

The Master :

A cheat haha. I've got nothing to prove in the game anymore. Over 30 seasons at the top level without fixing a game. Come back when you can

Cheat didn't hit any nerves. I'm Ystrad
12/04/20 15:10
Well if you are indeed Ystrad you are certainly not top level your one below 111 in case youd forgotten. You also jumped ship to join Le Cag Fixers and have benefited from match fixing. Whatever legacy you had is in tatters. You should leave the cheats if you have had no part in it. PS you are a good player, but now people will think you are where you are because of cheating by your guild.

Not so Damaged :

The Master :

Not so Damaged :

The Master :

Cheat didn't hit any nerves. I'm Ystrad