Confession continued...

03/10/17 12:09
Contrary to Dragon Blade's belief I am a member of FOD. The most recent message on our message board is BhaRaTcuda (Chaotic Choas), more commonly referred to as CC claiming his current ranking is 36. Before that it is Dragon Warlord, known as DW and Dragon Blade on the forum, saying that "Dragon blade got called a 'knob' by 'dropkicks RFC' currently ranked 32....the fella has been assasinated check his team out :-D"
Please mind my spelling but this is verbatim.
03/10/17 14:05
I can confirm this is in fact accurate. I guess more than 5 of their guilds teams aren't who he thinks they are.
03/10/17 19:24
Early warning. IF this Becomes a repeat of the earier slanging match then it will be locked early doors and sanctions applied.
03/10/17 19:28
Thank you carshalton, since you are clearly on top of this (100% scouts honor I'm not being sarcastic) I will not post again on here. I have so much to say but I won't. Thanks mate for helping out and I'm sorry we had our past in the past.
03/10/17 20:38
Black Monks :

Thank you carshalton, since you are clearly on top of this (100% scouts honor I'm not being sarcastic) I will not post again on here. I have so much to say but I won't. Thanks mate for helping out and I'm sorry we had our past in the past.

Appreciated
03/10/17 20:57
Apologies if this came across as slander but I do feel that Dragon Blade (IGN, Dragon Warlord) needs to be knocked down a peg or two. He has now removed a fellow guild mate Saracens claiming he was a spy. This is something I highly doubt though. DW seems to be panicking
03/10/17 20:58
Unless Black Monks you were in fact Saracens?
03/10/17 21:16
Not Bone for Tuna DW. He's now booting whoever he believes is the spy
03/10/17 21:31
And now Peakowl is gone
03/10/17 22:21
Perhaps they have gone to the magical feeder guilds. Harsh as well for one given the welcome back he had after getting lost previously.