Energy of players

16/07/17 20:30
Yeap understand Monks, but it's unfair that you lose energy as a result, and then another team take advantage by playing you ! can't have it both ways dude ?? if all teams lost the same energy, then it would be a fair system, but to play and end up worse off than the team you play is just stupid.
16/07/17 21:42
You chose to challenge so its your choice to lose energy and have the opportunity to recover that energy because you are online. Chances are your opponent isn't online and he didn't have a choice in the matter, how's that fair to them?
16/07/17 21:56
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

You chose to challenge so its your choice to lose energy and have the opportunity to recover that energy because you are online. Chances are your opponent isn't online and he didn't have a choice in the matter, how's that fair to them?

Bingo
17/07/17 03:49
The main problem is energy is not really up to dated, when u check a player he seems to be at a certain % but in fact he's at 100%.
Even if u check the energy while the match is playing until the end, all see is the certain%. But after the match, u can see the same guy at 100% ....

Please fix this bug, thank you.
24/07/17 17:08
This energy of players must change, just played two teams twice in a row, I lose 30% across my team, his team increased 20% ? So at the start his players were 64% across the team, mine 100%, end of game mine dropped 30% his went up to 84% across his team ? This is just wack, the team you play must lose energy the same as yours, it is irrelevant if he is on line or not. I would expect my team to drop in energy if played in the league or GC, so lets have a fair playing field !
24/07/17 17:44
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

24/07/17 22:25
Oh wait....maybe sometimes players are online when challenged and do some healing whilst you are playing them? No? Doesn't happen? Never occurred to you that might be the case?
28/07/17 13:11
Allan Thomson :

Oh wait....maybe sometimes players are online when challenged and do some healing whilst you are playing them? No? Doesn't happen? Never occurred to you that might be the case?

Yeap i do understand that, but not the small increase in energy that occurred. The energy levels need to reflect a loss on both sides, otherwise the game is inbalanced. If you are played 3 times and your levels don't move, then it's an unfair playing field. so either get rid of it, or reflect fairly for both sides.
28/07/17 18:50
The defending team does not get any training points (as littlenas it may be for the challengers) and it's been discussed in the past and won't change. So there is an advantage to the challengers which doesn't relay to the defending team and losing energy due to gaining training points gained seems fair enough.
28/07/17 19:31
Ian, everyone sees how the current system is better than your proposal and have communicated it well. Restating your points that have been shown to be very flawed won't change opinions.