how can it possible?

30/12/16 11:30
in guild matches one of my opponents team name "i'mgeorgianwolfbitches" is now at level 19. but his avarage quality 6,99, and ranking is 10860. the other opponent team name is "haddess" is now at level 1. but his avarage quality is 20.98, and his ranking 6137. can anybody explain it to me please? thank you.
30/12/16 17:38
Hi, HolyTears,

Yes, such rigging happened before with some teams, and there is definitely something shifty taking place between these cheaters and Sublinet.

I would not be surprised if Haddes is an Iranian using the flag of another country. These scums have connections with Sublinet's Iranian or French Admin.

That's why geunine top non-Iranian teams have given up on this game. Oh, do not say anything negative about Sublinet or Admin or Support or they will ban you indefinitely. Beware of these Communist dictators in France and Iran.

They'll ban me again, I guess!
31/12/16 08:31
thank you for your response, too many people complaining about these cheaters and sublinet , but admins never explain anything. this is a big shame... good luck to you simpleman...
02/01/17 18:30
Dead right I have played this for less than 6 months after a far better game ended but I'm already looking for another game this is so obviously bent its unbeleavable surely the first rule of cheating should be dont give yourself away.

However even to somebody as thick as me it has become obvious that a country with the population of Iran with such a small football following has to be doing something dodgy with or without help from Sublinet to be that dominant.

If it was say England, Germany, Italy or Brazil then maybe you would give Sublinet the benefit of the (very strong) doubt but Iran not a chance it can only be down to cheating reguardless of if sublinet are part of it or not.

At the very least they should have realised that something very odd was going on by now & start to look at how it is being done & do something about it.

Right now they may be raking in the ca$h but it will not last & if this carrys on they will only have Iraians, newcommers & idiots playing by this time next year so long term if they allow this to carry on then they will obviously F*** themselves up long term for a short term gain which is totally stupid & if they cant see this then they must be as thick as 5H1T