“Yesterday, MB seems so far away”

08/09/18 18:00
You apparently don't know about us reptile people
08/09/18 18:28
Lol. I thought you were the top 1%.
Do you know of David Icke? You'll find him on 'You Tube' Enter his name with 'Royal Family'.
08/09/18 18:35
We arent st liberty to discuss our biology but it is insulting to say we are the 1%. We are the 1% of the 1% and we tell those poor millionaires what to do.
08/09/18 19:15
No, it's not insulting at all. It's obviously ignorance on my part.
Please accept my Herpetologies.
08/09/18 23:34
I believe the Mb has no place at all and should be taken out of the game at all levels.....it has no place here....why its on levels below 50 I am not sure and not sure of the reason!!!!!!
08/09/18 23:34
I believe the Mb has no place at all and should be taken out of the game at all levels.....it has no place here....why its on levels below 50 I am not sure and not sure of the reason!!!!!!
09/09/18 01:06
LOUD NOISES!!!!
09/09/18 17:12
I find it hilarious that some people come on here and make derogatory comments about others using MB in the past whether true or not but are still happy for themselves and/or their Guild mates and a group of cohorts to be heavily involved in match fixing.

I am no Saint and have done it in the past but have gone back to my principles of playing the game fair and square and have not been involved in any kind of match fixing for over 2 seasons now, even before the removal of MB. It is far more satisfying when you get a win playing the game fairly. My draw today was an honest 24-24 before anyone mentions it and I got lucky with a late penalty (***note to self sort your strats***).

Why match fix now MB has gone anyway? You are either good enough or you are not and if I am not then so be it. No more requests to me for match fixing from anyone please as you will just be given a straight "No".

Back on topic, the majority of us including myself love the removal of MB and it is sorting the wheat from the chaff in the main unless you are a victim of the match fixers.
09/09/18 17:25
I agree, now that mb is gone the only excuse for match fixing is if it is your own guild and you view that as a part of the game (guild strength). I can also see that as not being g an appropriate excuse to others. I would personally like to see no match for in and no mb. Let the cream rise.
09/09/18 18:14
Good evening all. With mb gone the inevitable was goona happen in the sports shop, prices of gear has rocketed.

And picking up from DHSFP's point. Match fixing is far worse than it was using mb. Shit players are being helped to survive in the top league. Every draw or 21-0 win I see I just laugh and hope I'm in your league next season, Cause your having feck all off me. All pathetic.