Match Bonus -alternate idea, lol

12/06/17 03:27
lol so I have been viewing matches and I have also seen the hate .I don't want your approval .or do I care there is a reason there are only a few players who play this.qball ,Jason.marks raiders .I know you guys think you are slick.lol.bankrupt the game lol.this game is nothing but a joke and no I don't play I was contacted by certain parties to simply view chat and also the remarks..if you think this game has a future you are sadly mistaken.stop the hate in chat.bucs1.marksraiders,pitt panthers.jason riley you are just a sad sad little man.i also have seen the complaints on here you do nothing.it is ok.i am just an observer.but I will let you know every thing that is said in world chat has been documented.mark you are the worst.you are a trouble maker..so sublinet you need to make a choice either looze the loozers and stop the hate and bullying by your top guilds.i am informing you I am a civil service attourney.my offices will be in contact.yours truly.... eyes of the public
12/06/17 03:52
whatever.
12/06/17 15:49
Not sure how that was relevant to match boosting.
13/06/17 17:33
Guest EY6YHG :

Not sure how that was relevant to match boosting.

It is not, of course. There is one (maybe two) individuals who are poor sports and seek to ruin the game for everyone else. Every once in a while this person (I think everyone knows Don by now) gets beat really badly, or picked on, and just cannot handle it anymore. So he comes up with a new idea. All have been poor ideas and impotent; as is this last one. All we can hope is that FB, or Sublinet, or Sweet Nitro, investigates him for making false FB accounts and threatening others. And then removes him (or them).
18/06/17 00:43
Sounds like 44e is butthurt.... An "attourney" would know how to spell what he does and have proper grammar and punctuation. Just saying. And if you really have the "world chat" on record, you would know Bucs1 is the only one to threaten violence more than once. But yes, Mark is the bad guy.... LMFAO!!!!
18/06/17 01:59
bad bad man i float like a butterfly sting like a bee ,that good enough or rumble young man rumble lol
18/06/17 02:09
Lmao!! Rope a dope! And 44e, Q=ball is an administrator of this game! So I agree... trouble maker! lol
18/06/17 02:10
Some people on here just need to keep their pie hole shut! BTW what happened to Roughnecks? Did he quit?
18/06/17 02:13
Also 44e, if you don't play this game, your opinion is moot.Go sue someone that doesn't deserve it.
18/06/17 03:36
44e :

lol so I have been viewing matches and I have also seen the hate .I don't want your approval .or do I care there is a reason there are only a few players who play this.qball ,Jason.marks raiders .I know you guys think you are slick.lol.bankrupt the game lol.this game is nothing but a joke and no I don't play I was contacted by certain parties to simply view chat and also the remarks..if you think this game has a future you are sadly mistaken.stop the hate in chat.bucs1.marksraiders,pitt panthers.jason riley you are just a sad sad little man.i also have seen the complaints on here you do nothing.it is ok.i am just an observer.but I will let you know every thing that is said in world chat has been documented.mark you are the worst.you are a trouble maker..so sublinet you need to make a choice either looze the loozers and stop the hate and bullying by your top guilds.i am informing you I am a civil service attourney.my offices will be in contact.yours truly.... eyes of the public

Ha ha ha, I think "special" is the appropriate word here 'looze' ha ha ha