Guild challenges

06/02/17 23:05
Jason Riley :

You want to bitch and complain about a free game that is given to you? Then LEAVE. Otherwise, be freaking thankful for what you have

And that's why I love guys from myrtle .. I know you would never leave your own guild but if ya ever want to join me and my crew you have an open invitation . Youwould fit in just great even if your team sucked
06/02/17 23:17
You know it's not fair you are right . But if you took the time to look what us higher level guys are doing you just may learn something . Look at pimpin look at Knights look at pro bowlers . Look at any of the guilds in the top 10 . Sure we have guys that have been around since day one . But we didn't get as good as we are by dumb luck . We have played each other numerous times testing strategies finding our strength as well as weakness . Yeah I get it it sucks getting smacked around by a more powerful player and guild . I have been on the receiving end of those more times then I want to admit . But I learned and I keep learning . Every time I beat aggie or one of his crew they come back with adjustments and beat me . It's a see saw . We learn they learn . Now you need to learn . Maybe by learning from watching the ones that are higher levels you can beat those in your own .
07/02/17 12:35
RP are not the most important thing in this game. I start low like everyone, lost to strong opponent but continu to train my players and improve my tactics and evolve my gameplay. Now i can go even with most ppl that have beat my team in the past and am not that far behind the others. Be patient and learn the game, is what is important.
07/02/17 15:44
Training your team to get better seems slow, and it takes FOREVER right?
We all know that feeling.
One thing this game will teach you is patience. It doesn't happen overnight. You need to learn some more of the game dynamics. How your buildings and salary affects your players and gameplay overall. As someone else said, worry about what you can control. Your team will get better with constant training...even if it happens to slow for you to see.

07/02/17 18:05
Also just to add to all the excellent advice given by all the high level players, with a bit of patience and persistence in the auction house, especially at lower levels, you can build up an entire new strong team for a handful of recruiter points. Some of the best players currently in my team I picked up for 1 recruiter point a couple of seasons ago. Also a poorly developed 30* player will play much worse than a well developed 20* player.
08/02/17 03:01
qBaLL the Horrible :

Also just to add to all the excellent advice given by all the high level players, with a bit of patience and persistence in the auction house, especially at lower levels, you can build up an entire new strong team for a handful of recruiter points. Some of the best players currently in my team I picked up for 1 recruiter point a couple of seasons ago. Also a poorly developed 30* player will play much worse than a well developed 20* player.

And that is half of my secret. Sure, my team looks weak with a 25 star rating last I looked, but many of those guys are developmental (and the guys I start might not be the guys you expect) because I've found the AH steals and built a lot of depth, while most of my actual starters are studs for my level because of how I trained my guys.
08/02/17 22:46
I've gotta admit i'm pretty flabbergastered by mr Riley's comments. You might have a great team but i'm surprised you even have a guild the way you speak to other players is truly disgusting. it's not your game it's everyones game, and the only reason your not complaining is because you have knowledge superior to most players on the game.

How would you find it if your guild came up against guilds that you knew you couldn't compete with constantly I mean it deprives the guy and his guild of RP. For me I side with the man who wrote the post GC challenges should be restricted to one attempt per team, and whoever gets the most points wins. In the event of a draw whoever has used less attempts wins, but I think GC should always have a winner and in the unlikely event that both teams have used the same amount of goes then go based on time taken to get the same amount of points meaning guilds would have to chose very carefully who they pick and it would make the GC more about skill than who can bonus the biggest. I'd also be all for seeing the GC based on average team strength and you only seeing guilds within 10 of your average team strength to give players a fair chance of getting some RP rather than it going on fanbases which tbh fans don't mean much I have 78,000 fans, could have more if I wanted doesn't mean i'm any good at the game.
09/02/17 18:56
Ashley Longthorn :

I've gotta admit i'm pretty flabbergastered by mr Riley's comments. You might have a great team but i'm surprised you even have a guild the way you speak to other players is truly disgusting. it's not your game it's everyones game, and the only reason your not complaining is because you have knowledge superior to most players on the game.

I've gotta admit I'm pretty flabbergasted by your comments. You might still be playing, but I'm surprised you haven't quit yourself the way you complain about everything is truly disgusting. It's not a game for people who want to constantly win without trying (because it's not single player), and the only reason you're complaining is because you haven't bothered to learn the game.

Seriously, I'm at champ level 5, and I've learned things a lot of high level players haven't by browsing the forum and clicking that magic little blue ?. Anyone who even tries to get good at this game does. If you want to win non-stop without thinking, go buy an old copy of Madden and play against easy mode AI.