No one to bid on in auction house

09/12/16 17:54
Hello! I love playing this game but ever since the new update that went out there is never anyone in the auction house to bid on. And the people that are there go for thousands of points. When will people be added??
09/12/16 18:10
I also picked up that the AH is a bit of a mess today. My personal opinion is someone has possibly "spammed the AH with a truckload of weaker star players causing higher star players to go for a higher price. I could be wrong and we will see in a day or 2 if things change.
09/12/16 18:51
I brought this up in the ideas portion of the auction house discussion. Please check it and add/subtract to that post.

Second half of the year gets really bad for available players in the AH. So bad it is almost pointless to even bother looking at the AH
09/12/16 19:41
welcome to how Sublinet guys the developers that like to drive there community away! They do this on all there games but tbh the game is in a real state I think it's to try to force you to buy pack players and it won't matter to me cos I won't be trying to compete I'll just quit of my own accord I've already decided i'm stopping playing on a serious level next season. I'll just upgrade buildings