Tweaking the Game....

03/11/16 03:05
SO over the last few days y'all have tweaked and tweaked and tweaked to a point you are about to lose a lot of players and the adjustments are not for the best....I had a DAMN TE end up on my Defense do to whatever in the hell y'all were doing, HAD a TE as a Kicker and on Special...WHAT THE HELL...Its not even possible for me to put a TE there....STOP....if your not going to take some of the great ideas by guys that have played the sport and know the sport, but yet spend their money on your game and help support and finance your company then STOP making changes for the worse...

WHAT y'all need to do is roll out the Guild wars before you lose more then 1/2 the people playing that have been building and waiting around for that to start....OH and please feel free to answer this as you are really good at NOT replying to messages that POINT out the faults in the game, The faults in the programming and the FAULTS of the Guild Wars have not started yet.....STOP MESSING with the GAME...

WHAT yall did and that TE getting moved where he did could have cost me my league game....THEN YALL WOULD HAVE SEEN PISSED OFF !!
03/11/16 03:08
Amen!!!!!!! brother can't agree more.
18/11/16 01:30
That's the reason I left initially cos I got bored of waiting for something that won't happen and I'm dead cert about it as I play all the other sublinet games they won't listen to anyone they might read it but to them your just another member and that's not me getting personal with you that's me just saying how sublinet operate there games as obvs I know what they're like from other games the admins will be about for 6-8 months then game will die like all the other sublinet games and only the dedicated and loyal stay but I doubt you'll get guild challenges cos unless it's going to make them money they aint bothered