Better Auction Functionality

24/10/16 04:55
Auctions are, in my opinion,exciting however the auction is bland in the game. One, there aren't enough players in the auction at one time and two, EXPAND filters, details and maybe add in the ability to trade with others .... Oh and fix the gameplay, you guys can do better... Make it interesting for us please

Thank you, it's just an idea
24/10/16 13:47
What do you mean by "fix the gameplay"? Please can you give us any details?
25/10/16 23:09
Sorry, the actual simulation. Being able to choose better routes, more specific ones. The ones you have now blow. Sorry but they do, you can only pass to one side if you wanted to actually choose the passing play ?!!?!? Otherwise you only get to choose the formations???? That doesn't make sense. Just have an option of 5-10 different routes to choose from that range from running with the qb (flea flicker would be cool), different run routes(HB draw, left run, right run, counter ?) being able to pass to different wr and te as well.

Add the quarter system(1st,2nd,3rd,4th) rather than a time set up as if this game was for soccer. It's confusing as to when the actual game will end. I know you guys might have been lazy with the code and just got it from the football manager time set up but its harder to know when the game ends because we are accustomed to quarterly breaks.

Also, the auction house has very few players up during most of the day... It's nice to have a good amount of players within 3-5 minutes of their end of auction. It sucks having to wait 30 minutes for the guy you're looking for. It would also be super neat if you'll shorten the reset time of a bid... If I just want to buy ONE player I have to watch the auction house for like 30 minutes on average. If I am in a bid war with someone, we could be on for up to 45min just to get one player!!! The rest time for each bid should be lowered to 30sec-1nmin that should speed up the selling and buying of players.

Another note, tournaments take forever and so does the ability of a player to recuperate the energy. Just a note, you can do with it what you want.

Thank you
26/10/16 11:51
In the strategy building, click on the "Advanced" button.
You can create offensive actions with manually designed routes. You can also define the pass receiver.
In defensive actions, you can move players wherever you want.

We will add quarters in the timer.

In auction house, the number of available players mostly depends on the number of teams in your championship level. The more there is potential buyers, the more the server generate auctions (that are mixed with the players sold by other teams). But maybe we need to increase it a bit.
The reason the auction time is reseted to 5 minutes after a bid is to avoid everyone just wait the last second to bid. With these 5 minutes you have time to react when someone overbids on you.
But thanks to the system that takes the 2nd highest bid +1 as price, you can directly set the highest price you can pay for the player and let it run.
Example: Bid 1000 at first. If no one else want

I don't understand what you mean about tournaments?

Thank you for your detailed feedback
26/10/16 18:46
Just caught that advanced button, my bad.

As far as the bid reset time, having it at 5 min forces auctions on certain players to last much longer than it should. I understand your trying to be nice giving the other player more time to respond however an auction house should be a little more competitive. If you really want a player, you should always keep an eye on him and if the bid reset time was reduced to 1-2 minutes it would speed up a lot of the auctions, while creating a more competitive experience in the auction house.
I understand the second bid but the idea of having to bid 1000 coins on one player is risky, everyone at the auction house wants a bargain. No one likes overpaying.
27/10/16 00:17
edg0nzo18 :

Just caught that advanced button, my bad.

As far as the bid reset time, having it at 5 min forces auctions on certain players to last much longer than it should. I understand your trying to be nice giving the other player more time to respond however an auction house should be a little more competitive. If you really want a player, you should always keep an eye on him and if the bid reset time was reduced to 1-2 minutes it would speed up a lot of the auctions, while creating a more competitive experience in the auction house.
I understand the second bid but the idea of having to bid 1000 coins on one player is risky, everyone at the auction house wants a bargain. No one likes overpaying.

I have seen this type of free agent market method before on other sim games that utilize one pool of "free agent" players. It really does work long term and forces you to plan your roster build accordingly. You shouldn't be able to rebuild your entire roster within one week time.

Being a new player, I am curious to see what the free agent market looks like moving up a level. I am used to seeing every player having access to any free agent available, which does give more tenured players an advantage on higher rated players, but this was counteracted by placing the more tenured (and higher star rating) teams in the highest leagues and with roster limits. This would typically leave the lower star developmental players to newer owners , because an 18year old 12 star player would really hurt a team in the Champions league.
27/10/16 11:59
PierrotLL :

Example: Bid 1000 at first. If no one else want

Oops, I forgot the end of my sentence

What I wanted to say :
If you estimate the maximum price you are ready to pay for a player at 1000, you can directly bid 1000. If no one else wants to pay more than 200, you win the auction for 201 points. And if someone bids more than 1000, the auction becomes anyway too expensive for you.
So in theory, if you are able to chose your maximum price, you don't need to follow the auction progress. But I am totally aware it's not easy at all. When I say I won't pay more than 1000 and the price climbs to 1005, I'm often ready to put a little more