New to the game

02/09/16 18:44
Hi, New to the game can someone tell me how to change formation? I do it manually in the strategy base and it resets by itself during gameplay to the default one which is Pro set and it won't let me select the other options without defaulting can someone explain what I'm doing wrong or does everyone have this problem?
03/09/16 00:26
ashley join the training guild we will get you setup
03/09/16 07:31
Hi , Randy I will do when I get the stadium available to have a guild hall as I only have a level 5 stadium at the moment this is my 3 rd day of playing the game in championship level 1 thanks for the offer I will try and join if there is space left by the time I get a guild hall.
05/09/16 16:10
we are always promoting people up and removing inactive players let me know when your ready We will make room
05/09/16 19:56
should be ready tomorrow Randy be about 2pm UK time not sure what timezone your in buddy , then you can view the cheat in my league funny thing is he still aint top and he's played double the amount of games I've played.
06/09/16 18:53
Ashley Longthorn :

should be ready tomorrow Randy be about 2pm UK time not sure what timezone your in buddy , then you can view the cheat in my league funny thing is he still aint top and he's played double the amount of games I've played.

good timing we have room ..

join when your ready

Whats your team name?
17/09/16 02:09
I am looking for a guild as well as well as how to navigate the matches because the game ignores my strategy requests lol.
18/09/16 13:58
Matthew Ferguson :

I am looking for a guild as well as well as how to navigate the matches because the game ignores my strategy requests lol.

What is your team name? Play me in a friendly game - visit The Dynasty Guild and then click on my team, choose friendly game.
12/10/16 21:25
i am looking for a helpful group as well. Vikings4Life
13/10/16 01:57
Me too. My guild is not very active