Why doesn't Urban Rugby reunite?

29/02/16 04:08
Leicester Tigers - brothers in arms :

Why is everyone persistant on giving 140 so much crap?

The 140 club is fine in my eyes. Sounds like some top blokes in there. Just one bad apple can spoil the hole damn bunch

When people or guilds direct stuff at us for no reason don't expect us to sit back and take it.
29/02/16 04:10
I only had a problem with cfron who has now left...i also spent a day at th 140 club and i quite liked all there members...cfron was giving us crap and sooking when we retaliated.
29/02/16 06:57
Leicester Tigers - brothers in arms :

Nothing is wrong with them majority are top blokes but there was just an ex member that had stirred up a bit of trouble in afew of the high tier guilds before being kicked, sure he's bloody good at the game and has a top 10 team he just got on some people's nerves.

Going to call them out over there gvg stats tho 12 wins 4 draws seems a bit odd
29/02/16 12:44
Richard Nelson :

"Leicester Tigers - brothers in arms" :

Nothing is wrong with them majority are top blokes but there was just an ex member that had stirred up a bit of trouble in afew of the high tier guilds before being kicked, sure he's bloody good at the game and has a top 10 team he just got on some people's nerves.

Going to call them out over there gvg stats tho 12 wins 4 draws seems a bit odd

My guess would be that while they first started and there wasn't many of them the game was putting them against lower ranking teams
01/03/16 20:49
Next question will be why doesn't 140 club reunite lol

02/03/16 00:35
Caernarfon is currently with Lomus Legends, bit strange that since they berated him. Was he mole for them all along. If he was it was a masterpiece of deceit.
02/03/16 00:44
Birkinhead Park :

Caernarfon is currently with Lomus Legends, bit strange that since they berated him. Was he mole for them all along. If he was it was a masterpiece of deceit.

We can forgive and forget; we even found out where in Wales 'Caernarfon' is from; Incognito...
02/03/16 00:48
Tolgate 23/7 :

"Birkinhead Park" :

We can forgive and forget; we even found out where in Wales 'Caernarfon' is from; Incognito...

So how did he get to join you then? Its only a game.