Goalie scoring own goals.

10/10/18 01:29
I played a game against some squiggly lined guy with the word "Soltan" somewhere in there and ended up losing 2-1. And how did he score his 2 goals? Why my goalie when inbounding a dead ball just shot it right in there all by himself both times. Fun stuff. Any explanation on what the deal is here?

For what it's worth, I recently was playing with my sliders in both the strat building and the individual players...but did not make any adjustments to the play designs themselves. I also made no changes to my goalie's sliders, and this seemingly just started happening a few days out of the blue. Needless to say, this is incredibly irritating to lose 2-1 with two own goals!!!!
10/10/18 09:47
Jem likes America :

I played a game against some squiggly lined guy with the word "Soltan" somewhere in there and ended up losing 2-1. And how did he score his 2 goals? Why my goalie when inbounding a dead ball just shot it right in there all by himself both times. Fun stuff. Any explanation on what the deal is here?

For what it's worth, I recently was playing with my sliders in both the strat building and the individual players...but did not make any adjustments to the play designs themselves. I also made no changes to my goalie's sliders, and this seemingly just started happening a few days out of the blue. Needless to say, this is incredibly irritating to lose 2-1 with two own goals!!!!

As for wanting an explanation... I wouldn't hold your breath mate, most of us have been asking questions for years about their dodgy one sidedness (and their love affair with the Iranians cash) and are met with a stone wall of silence, yet they expect Westerners to part with hard earned dollars for this POS game and I haven't done in defiance for a long time now and that's the best part about this game... It feels really good!

Apart from that, I get stranger and stranger stuff happening in my games (apart from SN screwing with the code in my teams for daring to say something about them... the truth!). I was on FULL health and 7 levels ABOVE my opponent who had just trained and was on 64% health... he ran like Usian Bolt (and never stopped all game I kid you not!) and my team were barely walking - go figure!

SO... "I" for just a laugh thought I would do the same thing and play at 64% and play and team of higher calibre who was on 100%... Again, I kid you not... I won! *facepalm*

This game could not be more broken... and the developers wouldn't know how to fix it anyway... they think they are clever but they just pretend and hide behind their arrogance and ignorance.

I don't really care anymore about this pox ridden game.... I'm off to play Black Ops 4 very soon... the only thing that keeps me playing this game are my guild mates with whom I chat socially.

AFC Millwall
11/10/18 09:12
Millwall funny you should mention the fitness thing I have 2 teams & i'm running a 3rd for somebody who is away a lot I have been using his to play around with fitness levels as his players needed it brought up a lot anyhow league games with under 60% has been the norm this season & it has obviously done a lot of damage as the team is 3rd at the moment not bad for an average ability squad who are knackered before the game even starts.

The more I play around with things the more baffled I get things that should work wont things that should screw up the team make them better also because the team is skint he only has a couple of things from the store again that should be holding the team back but its obviously not doing so
11/10/18 21:33
Hi just to add to that I've messed around a fair bit in my time with various aspects of the game it does appear playing on 64% is somehow magically better than playing 100% same with GC's even though it does ask you if you wanna play now cos your players are supposedly tired (Utter rubbish they play like real madrid or barca when they should play like aldershot town )

Furthermore with me having 3 accounts very similar sorts of levels now 2 in same league level wise and one playing 2 levels below I can now run a few fair comparisions and what i've been doing is having different level of sports gear on and it appears the more gear you have on the worse your team gets so in simple I dont bother now putting gear on only if I want the money form my stadium I may buy 1 piece of gear a season but generally it's a waste of time . I put on full sports gear to finish bottom of my league same account same level no gear I get promoted explain that if you can?
Hi just to add to that I've messed around a fair bit in my time with various aspects of the game it does appear playing on 64% is somehow magically better than playing 100% same with GC's even though it does ask you if you wanna play now cos your players are supposedly tired (Utter rubbish they play like real madrid or barca when they should play like aldershot town )

Furthermore with me having 3 accounts very similar sorts of levels now 2 in same league level wise and one playing 2 levels below I can now run a few fair comparisions and what i've been doing is having different level of sports gear on and it appears the more gear you have on the worse your team gets so in simple I dont bother now putting gear on only if I want the money form my stadium I may buy 1 piece of gear a season but generally it's a waste of time . I put on full sports gear to finish bottom of my league same account same level no gear I get promoted explain that if you can?

11/10/18 21:40
Also i've had my strats suspciously deleted or my arrows changed before today to play own goals or to pass the ball backwards is another one nitro have screwed my teams over with before today so you might wanna check your offensive and defensive actions and make sure you dont have any yellow arrows facing into your own goal. I've also logged in played gc's and somehow my players run like tortoises and when i've gone into the settings of my team my players are on odd levels of rhythm anything 50% and below to which i just would never do cos I know it would never work. Another dirty trick they played on me was to do a white arrow on my formation just slightly forward on my keeper so my keeper came off his line that was hard to spot but again I would never do that either i was not happy but it would not suprise me at all if they'd done something similar to you cos your too good for nitro jem and thats what they dont like.
12/10/18 05:08
Update: Support has asked me to document my games and the "errors" that are occurring. I also have between 4 and 10 "backward passes" from my midfielders who have yellow arrows defined of where they should pass it. Instead, they pass it pretty much 180 degrees the other direction. These are killer as it either gives my opponent a free shot at my goalie all by themselves or results in a corner kick for my opponent (and those aren't much fun to defend against, either).

So, we'll see what they have to say as I am now in contact directly with the developers on this and submitted a very complete game log of my five map games and all the errors that occurred.

Very surprising I am the only one that seems to be having this problem. No one else in my guild is reporting this issue and none of you in the forums have responded you have this issue, either. Just me I guess...lol