CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

24/05/16 17:06
...the top level is going to be boring because there is no target apart staying in the top 9 ....the money gived as reward seems to be nothing at all now because everybody is almost rich and even some dont need money anymore...so it will be cool to organize a tournament where

-the 5 first players in the top level ,
-the top 4 in the level 22,
-the top 3 in level 21 ,
-the top 2 in the level 20,
-the champion in level 19 and 18

for example will compete and the champion will get money and golden ball
27/05/16 17:36
I do think a big champions league like this would be brilliant.. offering gold balls and money..
29/05/16 11:36
Why should the top teams have all the fun? I suggest that there are many leagues of the same level. So the top 9 of all the leagues can play in the champions league. I am not saying that everyone shall play in the same CL. There could be several CL going on. Of course, for the top leagues, Radriansolo's idea could be used.
29/05/16 12:16
"why sould be the top teams have all the fun? " ,i'm talking about champions league man, it's like in real football....the best championship have much more representative teams ... lika liga and premier league with 4 representatives and the rest 3 or 2....it's not for making deferencies between members in the game,it's about who deserve to play it because it's the top tournament in the game... so everyone have to make efforts to get the opportiunity to play it
It's my opinion .
29/05/16 13:37
How can we have a champions league when cant even get a tournament going at this level baby steps my friend let them learn to walk before you ask them to run !