Is RC Gannac running scared??

16/04/20 12:46
Guest C9MJYD :

I disagree I actually think you are the "fool" you've called them out for match fixing (which is blatant and a fair call) I am willing to place a bet come the end of the season cag without fixing will fair extremely well, I hope they do not fix just so people like you can crawl back to the place you come from

Utter nonsense. No-one has ever disputed that Cag have decent players. They are essentially the best of the French contingent in RM (except for a few sprinkled in other guilds) plus a couple of internationals. You are totally misrepresenting the entire affair just to be an arse. As you say, the whole match-faxing thing was blatant and calling them out on it was a fair call. The rest is just utter bollox from a self-described "fool"
16/04/20 13:02
The term I picked up from describing my comment so dear boy please dont embarrass yourself, I will be here throughout the season ready for when you comment regarding cag, your idiotic comments have now made me favour them, I hope they destroy you all season long.....
16/04/20 13:08
Guest C9MJYD :

The term I picked up from describing my comment so dear boy please dont embarrass yourself, I will be here throughout the season ready for when you comment regarding cag, your idiotic comments have now made me favour them, I hope they destroy you all season long.....

It wasn't directed at you, you nonce. It was a generality, but clearly the shoe fit and you took offence like a little puffed out teenager. By all means, hold your breath away, the game will average out over a few seasons like it always does and eventually the creme will rise to the top.
16/04/20 15:13
Got to laugh, the world nonce must be the best insult in the world lol
16/04/20 15:30
Hahaha there we go again embarrassing yourself, keyboard warrior at its finest, no intelligence so has to resort to that, I'd settle for 3 minutes in a room with you son.
16/04/20 15:32
Please display who you are I would like to make contact
16/04/20 15:37
Come on who are you? Dont think you're a bad man hidden behind a keyboard, who are you I will make the contact, you throw around words like that now back it up, who are you?
16/04/20 15:42
Guest C9MJYD :

Come on who are you? Dont think you're a bad man hidden behind a keyboard, who are you I will make the contact, you throw around words like that now back it up, who are you?

Chuck Norris
16/04/20 15:46
Player banned to the forum
16/04/20 15:51
Eirik Norseman :

Got to laugh, the world nonce must be the best insult in the world lol

I aim to please