Of all the guilds I've been in...

12/05/19 04:15
Well again.... sorry. Don't know or remember what happened for your one day here but, we try to make every new team feel welcomed. Like you said, it is what it is but maybe staying for day 2 and saying something would've helped. We are not the fucking bullies most think we are. Our image is exaggerated. And if I or most there thought you were mistreated, actions would have been taken. I'm really over the Pimp/bully bullshit. We all choose our own path and then must walk it. My path is being the shittiest team of a great guild. Glad they haven't booted me yet LOL
13/05/19 09:22
LOL!!! Jammin, love you brother, they don't kick you because you are just so damn cute!!
13/05/19 13:28
I don't think it was one day lol just a few minutes or hours.

@C4L: As I remember you always wanted to challenge guild mates on the map. Our rules say No. After that you left...
13/05/19 16:11
no KARL, GB and I joined the same time.....and yes your right is what maybe a half day.....the 1st and 2nd message I got from the individuals was NOT a very nice welcome...…...im not gonna name the names of those.....and I have no ill feelings, I just didn't care for being welcomed that way into a new guild...….I was NOT a rookie.....I had been playing for quite awhile at that time also......so it had nothing to do with playing guildmates on the map...….that rule is pretty general across MOST guilds, so I understand and we have that rule ourselves and that doesn't bother me 1 bit...…..I just got treated like a newbie and like I knew nothing when I joined......again, its all ok now......I have really no hate for the PIMPLES...…..I just kinda like the battles we have back and forth, it keeps the game interesting...….and KARL, you were once a little guy I beat up a lot......and now your a very great competitor and I enjoy our back and forth playing each other......I have no bad feelings to you or any other pimps......I just enjoy the competition......
13/05/19 17:12
All good. It was just the memory I had. Could be wrong also

I don't think it was meant to treat you as a newbie. We are just helping each other. We shouldn't talk about the past it's just how things went a while back
13/05/19 17:51
ya your right......im all good with things...….I truly enjoy playing against you all...….PIMPS...…...I have said this before......to me its like a warrior game.....you have the good guys(us) and you have the bad guys(pimps) which I know you aren't truly bad guys...…..and it helps make playing the game fun....im a old ARMY guy, so the battle vs battle thoughts are my normal thoughts....lol
Again I don't think any of you are truly bad guys......but it just helps me to think you are, so I can motivate to beat you all......
13/05/19 17:55
How is GB doing?.....him and I were the 2 guys way back when we were young punks learning this game that made the guild NFL ELITE a good group, but we got bored with people not being active, so we bolted...….and to this day, I have never challenged him in any game....we have played each other in games we had to, like tournys and season games.....but I have and wont challenge him in any games unless necessary for my guild......he should know that......
13/05/19 18:02
Unfortunately he wasn't active over the last 2 seasons... The AH hit his team pretty hard. I bet you know what I'm talking about. I think he lost the fire. We haven't heard from him. It's sad he is a cool guy.
13/05/19 18:09
oh ya I know that feeling about AH...….dang, I was hoping he was still around...…...he is a cool guy......thx for update...…..sad hes gone.
07/06/19 05:46