Tournament bug

23/11/17 12:53
Thanks for the info I was going to bail my tournament final against a player who has brought his squad the thought of them getting no cash or balls upsets me too much to bail now so I will take my punishment like the cheapskate I am
23/11/17 19:35
Attackle :

Thanks for the info I was going to bail my tournament final against a player who has brought his squad the thought of them getting no cash or balls upsets me too much to bail now so I will take my punishment like the cheapskate I am

I have a couple of bought players too, but I haven't bought any more in several seasons as I now think it's better to take the hard training approach and just search for good buys in the auction. Also you sometime find that teams with all bought players are a little lazy with tactics so you can sometimes sneak one past them. Just get your subs on! Who knows? You may take him
23/11/17 19:37
Black Monks :

Also, your guild isn't the exiles, the l isn't an l.

Thanks for the game mate - you crushed me, as expected I'll pop you over an invite to tempt you out of semi-retirement
23/11/17 23:40
Lol, didn't even notice I played you. Keeping my fans up to make money for sim city. Take a look at my team and it's obvious I'm retired from the rugby aspect. I have somehow won back to back tourney games which is an embarrassment for the game
04/12/17 02:50
this just happened to me, though i did get the 1gb but missed out on the money and the fans which is annoying
28/05/18 03:52
Just got bailed on and am happy to announce you now get paid both GBs and $$$, no idea on training points but i would guess not