Sublinet Please

25/01/17 00:31
Dear Sublinet,

Please consider a new defensive setup. Instead of having just Defense where you swap your players. Separate it into Anti- Wishbone, Pro, and Shotgun Formation like the offense. Thus allowing teams to use different players on different formations and allowing a more in depth experience for all.

Sincerely, Sam Tech 2.0
29/01/17 21:52
Seconded. 'Murican football uses different players for different defensive formations, like how I'd wanna use an extra DL against Wishbone and an extra CB/S against Shotgun.

Of course, I sometimes run with five safeties, replacing my MLB and CBs, so I'm adapting just fine anyway lol
31/01/17 02:07
Right! But another thing is I'd like to actually run three different defensive formations, run a base 3-4 against pro or wish bone, the norm 4-3 we have now and maybe a 3-3-5 for shotgun and such.

Safeties are the cheapest defensive player to get other than DL, I've found myself running a lot of safeties and injury subs with them. But still like to modify my defense to each offense. I've notice a lot of Ruby players having teams on here, a lot of crossover that makes me want a change.
02/02/17 19:46
Sam Zweerink :

Right! But another thing is I'd like to actually run three different defensive formations, run a base 3-4 against pro or wish bone, the norm 4-3 we have now and maybe a 3-3-5 for shotgun and such.

That's what I'm talking about, I just prefer 4-3 vs. Pro and 5-2 vs. Bone with a 4-2-5 against Shotgun (although 4-2-5 is kinda my default formation with all my safeties lol)
I have a lot of faith in my DBs running man coverage, have a ton of awesome DLs, and find that LBs are overpriced at lower levels, so I'm not interested in running a true 3-4 right now.
03/02/17 18:25
I'm currently running a base 3-4 vs everything. I've seen a better turnover margin but it's still a hit and miss. So Ryan, your team is Super Ninja Football right? You may play a team soon called Shadowcats. That's one of my teams that I've given up on since balancing two teams are a hassel for me. I set them up as a 3-4 also, so good luck.
05/02/17 08:20
lol plz

Dominated, I go slow in friendlies.
07/02/17 15:49
One thing you guys have to know, is that the players in this game are interchangeable.
This isn't Madden football. You could actually train a DL with stats and make him a Cornerback or a Safety. If you have a touchscreen Android device, you can even swap players on Offense/Defense. You could have a CB in at WR, a WR in at Saefty or Cornerback, a Defensive Lineman in on the Offensive Line etc etc
07/02/17 23:05
Yes, however for those of us that like to play more to the actual rules of the sport. We tend to develop players for their actual positions, gives the game a non ruby and more American football feel. A lot of people play with that interchanging players, a lot of my guild RH and Leader does as well.
08/02/17 01:30
Jim Geron :

One thing you guys have to know, is that the players in this game are interchangeable.
This isn't Madden football. You could actually train a DL with stats and make him a Cornerback or a Safety. If you have a touchscreen Android device, you can even swap players on Offense/Defense. You could have a CB in at WR, a WR in at Saefty or Cornerback, a Defensive Lineman in on the Offensive Line etc etc

So this is how it work. Iunderstand now how ppl swap players between offense and defense
08/02/17 02:54
The secret is out! lol

Shame I can't use it. Oh well.