ranking

18/04/20 17:52
Guest_54321 :

Stockholm Exiles :

Ha ha

The many faces god, aka god of death

Stop watching Game of Thrones, you idiot

Jona joined La Cag to play with Nicolas and many other guys (including me). That was a year ago, (sorry Nico, it seems Jona has been a full member of La Cag for much longer, but truth is 12 months). From day one, he’s been more than welcome, much appreciated and I can’t think of a better team mate.

You’ve got different feeling about Jona, fair enough, this doesn’t give you rights insult him, neither to talk bad about him

Have a nice day and stay safe

I personally no strong feelings either way, although can't say I'm first in line to become the Sharkies fanboy, If I'm honest. Just relaying what most people feel - he has quite the reputation on RM - has had for years.

You stay safe too!

Pmsl coward. So you feel the need to broadcast what people are saying about me. Now those people talking sh1t about me are the two faced fu(kers, Spreading sh1t behind my back rather than telling me what they think. Run along little boy and go play with yourself. IDIOT!
23/05/20 15:41
YstradgynlaisNot so Damaged :

ban :

Ystrad? I've never done this. I always welcome a challenge.

If u read it, it actually says when someone else was running that account

Not everyone knows who is running the accounts. So maybe be a little more specific. But even Sharkies didn't do it. He's a very competitive SA who also likes to welcome a challenge. It's a way of improving strats as you can't trust friendlies. A nice tip for you

Hey I was Sharkies I did it when Wales damaged royal and Steve did it...sad to see how many still pis about the game....
23/05/20 18:30
Jono...you put on weight recently? Everyone seems to be calling you "Jona" and associating you with a Whale

As for me, since the lockdown I am convinced my mirror has shrunk! How else would it show ALL of my stomach before but hardly any of it fits in now????

Just thought I'd add my "blah, blah, blah" to another topic that degenerates into character assassinations instead of any real additions to the subject matter.
23/05/20 19:22
DHSFP :

Jono...you put on weight recently? Everyone seems to be calling you "Jona" and associating you with a Whale

As for me, since the lockdown I am convinced my mirror has shrunk! How else would it show ALL of my stomach before but hardly any of it fits in now????

Just thought I'd add my "blah, blah, blah" to another topic that degenerates into character assassinations instead of any real additions to the subject matter.

23/05/20 19:25
DHSFP :

Pmsl DHSTUPID.
English call mr Jon or d1ckhead, French call me Jona or Ffwrch lol.

How are you big guy? Hope you and family are well.

Sad to see people still insulting rather than being positive when the game is dying. I try to stay away from the forum to avoid any conflicts but yet 7 days of peace and I get a mention.
Maybe Al I either have admirers or people are jealous of me lol.

Stay safe bro
23/05/20 19:55

Pmsl DHSTUPID.
English call mr Jon or d1ckhead, French call me Jona or Ffwrch lol.

How are you big guy? Hope you and family are well.

Sad to see people still insulting rather than being positive when the game is dying. I try to stay away from the forum to avoid any conflicts but yet 7 days of peace and I get a mention.
Maybe Al I either have admirers or people are jealous of me lol.

Stay safe bro

I still call myself DHSTUPID at times....erm, cos I am haha.

All good here thanks and likewise, I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. That's all that matters right now for everyone.