IFC Recruiting

14/07/18 15:58
So it is almost time to say goodbye to one of our highest ranking teams at IFC. He will be missed by us all. However, when one leaves it creates an awesome opportunity for someone else to step in and have some fun.

We are probably the most consistent guild out there, always show up to play GVG so you will never miss out on a challenge. We are a very friendly bunch with some real talent and experience within our ranks.

We have many teams who have hit #1 spot and we are currently in #3 in the guild rankings (although that will change in 2 hours). Our lowest ranking team is L64 and highest L71. We have over 15 teams over L68!!

More than happy to share strats and give advise along the way, lets face it, we all need it!! We have whatsapp and FB groups all very much active.

So, if you want to be part of the IFC family then respond here and play Dreadlocked Warrior for an invite. Hell, i'll even play you too if Dreads is busy with challenges.

Gotta have L26 stadium and willing to max out fans, preferably L68+ in champs.

Peas and Glove,

Saruman I.F.C
16/07/18 07:08
yea mate i lost 2 members 1 was in for a while the other mate joined and left immediately lolz, sad that many legends are hanging the boots, maybe once my own guild grows up to the top i may possibly loan some of my members to yours
16/07/18 14:24
Cheers flr the thought Ishii. We only need 1 player to take us back to 25, should hopefully get someone in soon. Good luck in growing yoir guild dude.
16/07/18 21:54
I'm a level 51 with a level 26 stadium. Any use to you?
16/07/18 23:57
Guest GCHHEF :

I'm a level 51 with a level 26 stadium. Any use to you?

Would work well in our feeder guild if you are interested? IFC Sparring. If you play one of the leaders in there you will get an invite. What team are you and which guild are you currently in?

Cheers. Saru
17/07/18 03:49
*Saruman* :

Cheers flr the thought Ishii. We only need 1 player to take us back to 25, should hopefully get someone in soon. Good luck in growing yoir guild dude.

oh well i'm just saying that for the future, but yes hopefully your guild will stay the top
18/07/18 20:14
We have now filled the 25th spot. Our feeder guild is still open for recruitment, L50+ ideally with 5 spots available.

Let me know if anyone is interested in IFC Sparring.

Cheers.