New strat

28/02/18 17:55
Ehi dudes, i don't actually find a good strat for my team. I replay don't understand how make a good strat even if i play since i was 10 years old... I Also Try to whatch a lot of games played from my team but what i ask to them Never happen....

Forse example i would Like to play more with the backs and lessi with forwards... Even if is in 100% they don't pass that ball

I'am really losing Hope about this game.

Somebody hot suggests ?
28/02/18 21:04
Guest 1JTU4W :

Ehi dudes, i don't actually find a good strat for my team. I replay don't understand how make a good strat even if i play since i was 10 years old... I Also Try to whatch a lot of games played from my team but what i ask to them Never happen....

Forse example i would Like to play more with the backs and lessi with forwards... Even if is in 100% they don't pass that ball

I'am really losing Hope about this game.

Somebody hot suggests ?

Do you change ur individual player strats? If u don't then that could be a reason why
28/02/18 21:34
Please refrain from swearing on forum posts have been edited
01/03/18 01:18
I Just changed the rytm in the individual strat. Do you suggest other ?
01/03/18 07:55
Guest 1JTU4W :

I Just changed the rytm in the individual strat. Do you suggest other ?

Yes you need to look at them all
01/03/18 17:13
Ok i did ! And obviously i Lost!!!!! Against a team that got players 10 stars less mine, played in my stadium with boost of 30% holy shit. I whatched his stadium, nothing at work level 18 and all shop maybe level 8 whith 2 strategys at 11. I 'got two strategy 15 holy shit. Tell me why i always fucking lose...... That really horrible game and frustrating spend time for no results
01/03/18 17:20
You will get results if you keep tweaking, watching and using your brain. And swearing will just make the mods cross
01/03/18 17:46
And will cause anyone who might give you advice to not give you advice. You may not be entitled but you come across as entitled to me. If you want to be handed the secret sauce (fyi there isn't just one) you will find more success with a different approach (much like your current strat approach)
01/03/18 21:45
Ok guys i got It. But it's very frustrating sede my team lose After all'.... Is Just a game...
Thank for tips
01/03/18 21:53
If you want to dig a bit there are lots of other threads for each individual strat setting and some helpful tips if you can read between the lines. Nobody will give a stranger their setup though.