Losing fans when challenged in freindlies!

16/11/17 07:00
I don't think its right you lose fans every time you lose a friendly unless you choose to play the friendly. Upgraded stadium but no chance of reaching maximum capacity as keep getting challenged by teams a lot higher and losing fans all the time. I think this should be changed, Anyone agree?
16/11/17 08:14
Mark Horton :

I don't think its right you lose fans every time you lose a friendly unless you choose to play the friendly. Upgraded stadium but no chance of reaching maximum capacity as keep getting challenged by teams a lot higher and losing fans all the time. I think this should be changed, Anyone agree?

You do not lose fans in friendly matches. Do you perhaps mean the map training games? I have noticed that since the last update you now have to play 2 map games to recoup the fans lost in one gvg or league game.
16/11/17 08:15
Hi Mark, I think you mean losing fans in a training/map game when challenged. You are pretty much in control of how high up the rankings you want to be, and I think that the current system of gains and losses is reasonable.
16/11/17 17:19
I've never heard of a friendly loosing you fans. On the training match side of things ,That's exactly why i don't play the objective of training games . I use my training games to get my fan level high so can make as much money as possible but i won't play to be the number 1 player because I disagree with fan losses for games you don't start. So instead of taking on the highest ranked guy on the map I'll look for the one thats closest to my rank so i never get challenged and will only play occassionally to keep the rank low. Never play all 5 games for me there is not enough of an incentive to be top or even try to be.
11/12/17 17:24
Would be nice to actually get more balanced opposition. Bit of a joke when all the map games teams are double your team stats.
15/12/17 18:36
Again reiterating this point. No map games playable over double the skill level. .......... joke.
15/12/17 19:06
You are in control of how high up the rankings you go so you determine your opponents.

I suggest cleaning up your post, this is a family friendly forum.
15/12/17 20:19
Wisbech, ....... family forum. Not the first time! Take a rest.
15/12/17 22:22
Carshalton Colts :

I love how you edited your own ....... Post
16/12/17 09:52
Black Monks :

Carshalton Colts :

I love how you edited your own ....... Post

I didn't.