People leaving

22/06/16 13:08
I see many teams are starting to leave and more are following. I suspect it has quite a bit to do with Match bonus. We have some in our guild about to leave because of Match bonus. Is it only Match bonus or are there other reasons for high profile people leaving?
22/06/16 13:22
I left because game became too repetiitive... sold up and gave all recruiter coins to former teammate

Cayden
22/06/16 16:16
Match bonus is one thing, but also you lose the challenges to complete, buildings etc.

New buildings, new challenges, no/reduced MB, more strategic bits, more challenging all round game required urgently.
23/06/16 01:41
Introduce Youth / Colts / Academies - reward players for long term investment in youth policy instead of spending 60K coins for an average aged player.

Change the strategy algorithm more often - make us work to achieve the optimum strategy and team.

Find ways to stop us being BORED!!
23/06/16 01:41
mcgiffen :

I see many teams are starting to leave and more are following. I suspect it has quite a bit to do with Match bonus. We have some in our guild about to leave because of Match bonus. Is it only Match bonus or are there other reasons for high profile people leaving?

Which guild are you McGiffen?
23/06/16 16:54
Arena of champions he's in Wizz