Should I retire soon?

23/03/18 14:07
I’m Paris Saint-Germain of World Elite, I’m continued to be harassed by Strikers 3 ANZAC Squad. Once I joined them when I had a 3rd team and I paid $30 dollars on team upgrades and gold balls. The guild were very rude and arrogant to me and didn’t even leave a gc guy for me to beat. Also Liverpool 65 was behaving like a clown. After they kicked me Guess What: My team got collapsed. No access for some reason, and later everything was destroyed. I lost actual thirty dollars on my team stuff and now it’s gone. I do play friendlies on them sometimes because I was worried how were they and how good were their strats but they complain on me for no reason. I complained that to the support on ticket, but they seem to not help me. So I might call it an end and say farewell if nothing will change. My real name is Gregory Ishii and once again I’m Paris Saint-Germain of World Elite.
23/03/18 14:45
read the reply to statement on ideas section.
15/04/18 09:42
Hi Gregory, try Ashleys 2nd guild "Rebels" we run a well oiled machine there and treat members with respect.

AFC Millwall
15/04/18 18:13
John Millwall :

Hi Gregory, try Ashleys 2nd guild "Rebels" we run a well oiled machine there and treat members with respect.

AFC Millwall

Yep Rebels is a great guild, loads of heals and banter. You would be welcome and if you are active don’t retire mate.
15/04/18 19:04
Try ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
16/04/18 00:30
What exactly have they done to 'harass' you?
16/04/18 03:37
The original post was 4 weeks ago... He is in world elite guild and has also started up another guild.
There was no harassment , issue was discussed in Ideas section comments on 24th march onwards. All history now- both parties have expressed their thoughts.
My team is in Strikers 3 Anzac squad.
16/04/18 05:37
John Millwall :

AFC Millwall

Hi Millwall,yea i can try one day,i'm however at WE atm,but yea it turns out that i am still one of the most active,so maybe rebels one day can suit me