Not as good as it seems

22/12/16 14:44
Guys on a totally differant way of looking at the game.. to me having your auction house maxed out and winning guild challenges is more irrelevant than ever. Every two days you can get a maximum of 540 rps from winning a guild challenge and that for a maxed out guild hall or 528 rps for a maxed out.. this is what we usee to earn.. since the introduction of the packs where you can pull about 15k rps for £8 quid.. and now on top of that there is potential to earn another 500 odd rps through watching vidoes.. my point is rps are worth nothing now.. i have 4000rps sat in the bank and know i cant even get a half decent player.. back when i started playing right at the beginning that would have got you a squad of players for 4000 players.. the only people benefiting are sublinet.. you are spending your money buying what you think is a load of rps when realistically buying one decent player maybe 2.. only for them to retire at the age of 31.. maximum a player has 13 seasons life.. thats 6 and a half months..
22/12/16 16:51
I got a player at 143 rated under 1000 rp this morning but admittidell i've only signed one player all season and sublinet tell me theres more than sufficient amount of players in the AH yes that's true but at the quality you need for the level I'm at definitely not and it's not like I don't have the RP I nearly have 40,000 just sat there but I refuse to pay silly amounts
22/12/16 17:47
plus,there is no player in the auction house...the only best players about 2 or three is bought with 20.000 RP so how can we improve our team in the future
28/12/16 17:12
Extras for watching videos

Where is that because I have not seen it ?????