PAM

pmsl
18/04/20 11:26
who is White Wizards ?
which guild?
18/04/20 11:33
La Cagnannaise Exposed :

Ben Harris :

Whats up with you ? Did you not get enough attention as a child or is it a case of you are still a child? Concentrate on your team and game ffs the worlds in crisis yet your world revolves around la cag

Sweet dreams sugartits :*

Ah how wonderful Mr Harris. Fantastic input. The world may be in crisis but people should really stop using that as an excuse for not to criticise something.

Now, in answer to the rest of your questions, I got plenty of attention as a child, no I am not a child still and yes I am concentrating on my team, but I am also allowed to look at the wider game too. There is nothing wrong with having a little fun a long the way, and yes, poking the La Cagnannaise bear is pretty fun, got to occupy my mind somehow

Your comments are always welcome, but why so serious??

Kind Regards,

La Cagnannaise Exposed.

It just seems you have some sort of vendetta against the top 2 guilds (mainly cag) if as you say you are very low in league levels what concern is it of yours what happens in the top levels?
Or is it infact you are an ex member of one of these mentioned guilds and got caught doing something... youve now started a new team with a fake alias on the forum ? Be an adult and name yourself

Poola
18/04/20 11:44
Good morning everyone.

I see my crystal ball did not work, alas, time to move on I think.

Congratulations to all who won, and huge respect to La Cagnannaise for changing their ways for the better. This was the focus.

I will now leave you all in peace, I apologise for any harm caused and I will cease to poke any more La Cagnannaise bears, ha ha.

I have much respect for everyone who puts time and effort into this game, it is tough at times but now should be fairer.

Maybe the next target will be league reforms, to have no more than 3 or 4 guild members in the same league, but these are not powers that I have.

Thank you for your interest in this endeavour and thank you for the abuse along the way too.

Congratulations to Yakitorix on a hard earned win.

Peace, love and prosperity to you all.

Kind Regards,

La Cagnannaise Exposed.
18/04/20 11:46
Ben Harris :

La Cagnannaise Exposed :

Ben Harris :

Whats up with you ? Did you not get enough attention as a child or is it a case of you are still a child? Concentrate on your team and game ffs the worlds in crisis yet your world revolves around la cag

Sweet dreams sugartits :*

Ah how wonderful Mr Harris. Fantastic input. The world may be in crisis but people should really stop using that as an excuse for not to criticise something.

Now, in answer to the rest of your questions, I got plenty of attention as a child, no I am not a child still and yes I am concentrating on my team, but I am also allowed to look at the wider game too. There is nothing wrong with having a little fun a long the way, and yes, poking the La Cagnannaise bear is pretty fun, got to occupy my mind somehow

Your comments are always welcome, but why so serious??

Kind Regards,

La Cagnannaise Exposed.

It just seems you have some sort of vendetta against the top 2 guilds (mainly cag) if as you say you are very low in league levels what concern is it of yours what happens in the top levels?
Or is it infact you are an ex member of one of these mentioned guilds and got caught doing something... youve now started a new team with a fake alias on the forum ? Be an adult and name yourself

Poola

Good point. He sounds like someone I know that's a great player himself the way he speaks. A fellow Taff Ben.
18/04/20 12:13
it's always a person hiding behind his mother's skirts
18/04/20 16:55
La Cagnannaise Exposed :

Good morning everyone.

I see my crystal ball did not work, alas, time to move on I think.

Congratulations to all who won, and huge respect to La Cagnannaise for changing their ways for the better. This was the focus.

I will now leave you all in peace, I apologise for any harm caused and I will cease to poke any more La Cagnannaise bears, ha ha.

I have much respect for everyone who puts time and effort into this game, it is tough at times but now should be fairer.

Maybe the next target will be league reforms, to have no more than 3 or 4 guild members in the same league, but these are not powers that I have.

Thank you for your interest in this endeavour and thank you for the abuse along the way too.

Congratulations to Yakitorix on a hard earned win.

Peace, love and prosperity to you all.

Kind Regards,

La Cagnannaise Exposed.

Well said. This is a HUGE victory for RM - the game will be much improved. Kudos to La Cag for standing up finally and doing the right thing. Well done to Gilou, Christophe, Cagnan, Nico and everyone else.
18/04/20 18:03
Hello Everyone... it is Jasco ( •Sniper*)

This continuous witch hunt on La Cag players must come to an end...
I have gone back to my birth guild to retire and this time it is for definate...
I know many La Cag players who feel the same way and would like a change ... but seriously blame Sweet Nitro as they left loop holes in game play which will be exploited. STRENGTH BY NUMBERS!!! what part of keeping strong and remaining at the top do you not understand yet every top guild did exactly the same thing but now we have policing on Cag members... I spent many many seasons with La Cag and every person there is a hard working player...yes I also threw games but it's for the guilds purpose ... strongest of the fittest survive scenario...

You want to be a top player then you will have to learn to sacrifice...
I spent alot of money on this game and was never gifted 18 years olds the way Damage inc got lucky packets... it was not nice knowing that this cheating was so rampant that it was unfair on many levels as the Recruiting coins became the issues as it was passed around the damage guild giving them the power at the recruiting house... it was gross abuse started by Wales who admitted to his fakeness and Mel and Sean and a few others which led to the biggest scandal of the game... yet you want to hang onto match fixing and close your eyes to blatant corruption.

I myself have been the target of abuse yet have never cheated the way Damage did ... sadly you will always carry that burden of genuine cheaters ... it will always remain...
The funny thing is ...it has been longer than 3 months if not more and still I am waiting for the promo special to be reset as I cannot afford R1400 a shot anymore to waste on liars and unfair practices of moderators...

What we going to wait for ? Level 30 buildings ? Same nonsense ... repetition with no improvements ...mmm...

This is a fact... most top players are in La Cag... NOT ARE ALL FRENCH... we honour and respect the French Guild and keep it as near to the roots as possible...

Maybe get to know us better ...

I admire the Greats of the game who played before I started...

PAM
Stock
Gbane
Gus
Michel... Cagnan
Ystra
Sharkies ( Christo )
El Poyo
Rob
Jackita... Jacques and many others I have not

If you want to know what a professional outfit is then LA CAG is it ...

Rumours of me and Cag is utter nonsense... we will always have certain disagreements as we are a very competitive. Not everyone can mix but being mature about it is what is important...

I have no more qualms with anyone ... play to have fun ...

May everyone be safe and I wish you all the best for the future ...
I still love all you buggers whether friend or foe...

Shalom

Jasco Dinkelman

18/04/20 18:54
The biggest scandal of this game is that Sweet Nitro knew about this "loophole" and open systematic cheating for well over three years and did nothing at all about it until the game was and is pretty much on its knees, not a handful of a dozen or so teams that saved themselves 50 or 100 dollars (or whatever it was) by claiming refunds through a legitimate Facebook dispute mechanism (as bad as that was).

Cag championed this cheating and have rightly been called out on it.

SN have finally acted, Cag are stopping doing it now, so no need to drag this on in perpetuity. Forgive and forget and do battle on the field.