Sport shop

16/03/17 09:13
It's built to level 5.
16/03/17 09:15
Raise a support ticket, then.
16/03/17 09:18
We are the Hutchie :

The benefit of the gear you buy applies to all your players and you can only buy 1 piece of each item per season.

I have bought 3 different pieces of kit....do I benefit from them all?
16/03/17 09:31
guest_1441313362090 :

We are the Hutchie :

The benefit of the gear you buy applies to all your players and you can only buy 1 piece of each item per season.

I have bought 3 different pieces of kit....do I benefit from them all?

Yes you do.
16/03/17 13:04
I don't really see much difference in my matches. Or am I missing the plot here?
Does it automatically apply it to a player/team?
16/03/17 14:31
We are the Hutchie :

I should correct this post because you can buy more than 1 piece of each item per season but you can only hold 1. So, for example, you can buy a level 1 item and then buy the same item at level 2 or 3 to upgrade it, all in the same season.
23/03/17 14:18
I now have all kit items, but there is no difference in my team or single players ! Surely there has to be a system to show how these kits are being applied ? I have checked my players before and during a match, but the kit items percentage improvements eg +15 stamina, have no difference what so ever !! Really guys think it through, and show how these items are being applied, you've sold us a pup !!
23/03/17 17:53
Iain Rees :

I now have all kit items, but there is no difference in my team or single players ! Surely there has to be a system to show how these kits are being applied ? I have checked my players before and during a match, but the kit items percentage improvements eg +15 stamina, have no difference what so ever !! Really guys think it through, and show how these items are being applied, you've sold us a pup !!

I have to say, I am also struggling to see what difference they have made especially comsidering my hitherto lack of tweaks eslsewhere.
24/03/17 09:56
Im not seeing any difference in anything but handling. That could have been an update though.
24/03/17 11:08
All I would say is that I've won 9 out of 10 league games this season with L3 everything, which is 5 more games than I won the whole of last season in the same league. Proof? Coincidence? Dunno.