Don

01/07/19 03:08
I'm tired of the bullshit and drama. Change your retired guild description and we will stop replying in our's. You can just go your own way and I will go mine. Just act like you never lost to this lying, cheating, asian bot, so called dev. =) I just want to play the game and the discord community has helped bring peace to the TDM land. I am still me and this is a one chance offer of a so called truce of bullshit. Take it or leave, it won't be there long.
01/07/19 04:49
Jammin Giants :

I'm tired of the bullshit and drama. Change your retired guild description and we will stop replying in our's. You can just go your own way and I will go mine. Just act like you never lost to this lying, cheating, asian bot, so called dev. =) I just want to play the game and the discord community has helped bring peace to the TDM land. I am still me and this is a one chance offer of a so called truce of bullshit. Take it or leave, it won't be there long.

I accidentally overtook the top post. so this is a reply to fix my error.
02/07/19 00:39
He doesnt even play anymore. U give him too much space in your head jammin. Why dont u used your dev powers and delete it yourself lmfao.

-formerly clouds
02/07/19 14:33
Guest 3XOT8T :

He doesnt even play anymore. U give him too much space in your head jammin. Why dont u used your dev powers and delete it yourself lmfao.

-formerly clouds

apparently he keeps checking in because he keeps his guild description updated pretty regularly.

Hope you're doing alright Clouds. miss ya bud.

(also, bump back to the top ;-P)
22/07/19 00:24
Check check
22/07/19 00:26
That's a good check
22/07/19 02:39
It's not bump, it is hump.